Seattle Sewage Dump

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This whole warming thing is a hoax and its been proven by the release of phony documents and hurried up data not validated and shoved forward to the idiots that are trying to create some fair world for all, a Utopia. Its just stupid.

This whole warming thing is a hoax and its been proven by the release of phony documents and hurried up data not validated and shoved forward to the idiots that are trying to create some fair world for all, a Utopia. Its just stupid.
The chair provides good cover for this kind of opinion.
Governments can`t fix world heating and pollution problems,they just tinker at the edges. People the world over can, by containing or reducing population. But programmed to reproduce, they won`t.
Malthus had a theory years ago, he`s probably right. Well summarized here, especially the "neo" section.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malthusian_trap

So with DT in the office are we going to have two stroke OB's back?
I was hoping there'd be some small silver lining.

How little you know.

Hoax huh? I always knew that you knew a lot about boats but I never knew you were a climate scientist as well.

I heard a great interview by a neuro scientist about how our brains get hardwired young to form a world view. This world view is unchangeable. This world view also keeps us from recognizing facts and data that conflict with it. On this topic, I think you and I have radically different world views.

Last edited:
So with DT in the office are we going to have two stroke OB's back?
I was hoping there'd be some small silver lining.
I might be tempted by a 15 HP 2 stroke if that were the case despite having to use premix.

Even better may be the option of a purasan.

One has to be callous and let nature takes it course without humanitarian interference.

But you know right? LOL!

Matter of Fact - Yes

Over a decade in-depth research and product developments; being part to a consortium. Alongside professors, universities, corporations, physicists, inventers, weather experts, geologists and even Sandia National Laboratories as well as others in U.S. and Canada.

Through no fault of your own, as this global circumstance is nearly too deep and bothersome to fathom. You and most have no concept [nor need for clear concept] about what is actually occurring that is now and will continue to too quickly alter Earth's climate and ecosystem.

I've not time to explain the last decade's efforts and developments. Just know that untenable weather and non-livability changes are on the horizon.

My collogues and I hope the alterations that are in process of expediting eco-systemic changes can be brought into line before "the tipping point" is reached. Which primarily stands for exaggerated directional changes for the trade winds and oceanic currents, Those two natural items rule worldwide weather circumstances. Once they have moved into uncharted sequences then it will become a "natural war" between those two globally ruling items. They have been in current position for 12,000 years. Once they get into a "natural war" to again establish regulated seasonal positions... thousands of years could pass before seasonal regulation may again become the annual norm.

Hoax huh? I always knew that you knew a lot about boats but I never knew you were a climate scientist as well.

I heard a great interview by a neuro scientist about how our brains get hardwired young to form a world view. This world view is unchangeable. This world view also keeps us from recognizing facts and data that conflict with it. On this topic, I think you and I have radically different world views.
Perhaps though probably not that much. There is enough conflict in the so called scientific data to demand a very skeptical look at said data, especially when as I mentioned there has been data that was phonied up to make things look different than reality, for instance the most recent case of the NOAA scientist, who just the other day blew the whistle on the ignoring of data by NOAA about ocean warming, who passed the tainted data along to the recent happily out of office BHO, who being a good little global warming soldier was all to happy to use that data to put forth his plans to combat "climate change". Its a joke, there is no consensus among the scientific community as to the presence, amount of or historical nature of climate change except for one thing. Climate is changing and has been changing since time began. The earth cools and it warms at various times and by varying amounts. We know that its been warmer in the distant past than it is now for example. Back in the late 60's and early 70's they were warning us about the coming ice age! Hmmm. Didn't quite pan out that way. The big mistake is often of trying to claim what is normal. How does one say what is normal for the earths mean temperature or range of temps? We have had more snow this year than in the last couple of years. Does that mean anything? No. Before that we had about 4 or 5 years in a row where my boy and I spent lots of time shoveling snow out of our elderly neighbors driveways! Mean anything? No. Its called weather. Weather changes, Climate changes. It will continue to change. Nothing new here. Silly to think otherwise.

Matter of Fact - Yes

Over a decade in-depth research and product developments; being part to a consortium. Alongside professors, universities, corporations, physicists, inventers, weather experts, geologists and even Sandia National Laboratories as well as others in U.S. and Canada.

Through no fault of your own, as this global circumstance is nearly too deep and bothersome to fathom. You and most have no concept [nor need for clear concept] about what is actually occurring that is now and will continue to too quickly alter Earth's climate and ecosystem.

I've not time to explain the last decade's efforts and developments. Just know that untenable weather and non-livability changes are on the horizon.

My collogues and I hope the alterations that are in process of expediting eco-systemic changes can be brought into line before "the tipping point" is reached. Which primarily stands for exaggerated directional changes for the trade winds and oceanic currents, Those two natural items rule worldwide weather circumstances. Once they have moved into uncharted sequences then it will become a "natural war" between those two globally ruling items. They have been in current position for 12,000 years. Once they get into a "natural war" to again establish regulated seasonal positions... thousands of years could pass before seasonal regulation may again become the annual norm.
The first one to throw personal insults loses the argument, you lose. I address your normal thing in my post to Hays. Your diatribe is a real gut buster for sure. LOL.

The first one to throw personal insults loses the argument, you lose. I address your normal thing in my post to Hays. Your diatribe is a real gut buster for sure. LOL.

Did I mention that large percentages of climate and ecosystem changes currently underway are strictly due to anthropogenic actions. Other changes coinciding simultaneously are natural occurrences. Just happens the change energies are at the same time. Now, there's a gut buster you might like to guffaw at! Enjoy yourself laughing things off.

I can`t see the personal insults. What are they?
Just a strong refutation IMO. And surprise on your part that Art professes a depth of knowledge. I think you avoiding dealing with his contentions.Not sure I agree with all Art says, but if you want to contest it, that doesn`t.

Just a strong refutation IMO. And surprise on your part that Art professes a depth of knowledge. I think you avoiding dealing with his contentions.Not sure I agree with all Art says, but if you want to contest it, that doesn`t.

Thank you, Bruce

Art

Paragraph 2, post 41. No big, but its there. It OK, I can take the hint. He thinks I am a boob. Wont be the first to think so.

Did I mention that large percentages of climate and ecosystem changes currently underway are strictly due to anthropogenic actions. Other changes coinciding simultaneously are natural occurrences. Just happens the change energies are at the same time. Now, there's a gut buster you might like to guffaw at! Enjoy yourself laughing things off.
My Laughing things off will make no more or less difference in the overall scheme of things will it? I choose to not buy into this farce some call the science of global warming, oops I meant "climate change", since it is not settled science and is in my view just not worth getting all worked up about, but if you want to worry about it, have it!, you go be all you can be man. :rofl:

There is science and then there is alternative science to repute science. Meanwhile nature and the world carry on and I hope that what we believe and do in our time by actions or inactions don't cause nature to make a point and ram it up our butts while we are arguing which science applies. Then there are the people maybe the vast majority who don't give a dam because they are purely selfish and will be dead before the problem peaks something like eat all the food now and don't worry about tomorrow.

Yeah there is some depth all right, might have to roll up my pant cuffs!:D

My Laughing things off will make no more or less difference in the overall scheme of things will it? I choose to not buy into this farce some call the science of global warming, oops I meant "climate change", since it is not settled science and is in my view just not worth getting all worked up about, but if you want to worry about it, have it!, you go be all you can be man. :rofl:

Thanks! And, same back at cha! Go be all you can be... :D

BTW: It's not a worry, but, rather a mission.

Last edited:
Hear Hear

I'd be happy buying a stinking 5 gallon gas can that doesn't suck

And one that could be used with one hand and not spill fuel everywhere.

I honestly didn't see any insult there.

As I said before, on this issue I don't think we will ever come to agreement. To you, I probably seem naive, accepting a party line based on biased and slanted research designed to further a liberal agenda. I can live with that.

Just don't try to convince me twins are better than a single. :)

Lets say the earth is the size of a basketball. Now lay a match stick on the basketball. That's how far the atmosphere extends upwards towards space.

All the stuff we and our animal friends create more or less in some way ends up in/on the ground/water/atmosphere. It's all there folks just cycling around, up/down/in/out. Breath in, breath out.

So we managed to mine oil out of the ground and burn it, burned it now for a hundred years. How many millions, trillions of tons of the stuff? It's all still cycling around. Breath in, breath out. It's released, not going away folks.

Let's go to Mars, that's the next place to go since our yards a mess.

If population control isn't voluntary, pandemics and war will eventually start the trimming.

Just like the NDZ regulations that really don't solve the problem.

Similar to controlling the symptoms are till the disease kills you.

Lets say the earth is the size of a basketball. Now lay a match stick on the basketball. That's how far the atmosphere extends upwards towards space.

All the stuff we and our animal friends create more or less in some way ends up in/on the ground/water/atmosphere. It's all there folks just cycling around, up/down/in/out. Breath in, breath out.

So we managed to mine oil out of the ground and burn it, burned it now for a hundred years. How many millions, trillions of tons of the stuff? It's all still cycling around. Breath in, breath out. It's released, not going away folks.

Let's go to Mars, that's the next place to go since our yards a mess.

Hi Dave - Pretty much Spot On! ... Except for the Mars thang. lol

Even though our yard is a mess and portions of our house is on fire we still gotta live here for considerable length of time. [centuries at the least] Soooo... we have to figure out [i.e. invent] ways to clean the yard and put out the fires. Our Earth [house] is not ruined yet regarding its human [and other living types] life sustaining capabilities. However, items in the atmosphere have reached tenuous position [particularly anthropogenic increase of CO2 PPM i.e. fossil fuel burning for over 100 years - the primary warming instigator that created "feed-ons" of additional warming particulars]. And, the oceans... man they are being beat on heavily by human actions.

Because the atmosphere and oceans are so closely tied together for purposes of keeping our planet [home] alive and well as it acts out the grand life support enterprise its nature evolved into for the past many thousand years... what happens in and to one directly affects the other. Global mess has developed by natural effects as well as anthropogenic doings simultaneously taking effect. Some scientists say that the atmospheric/oceanic combined situations have already reached the point of no return, in regard to humans be able to develop ways to keep the status quo in so much as Earth not drastically altering its climate and ecosystem in the relatively near future [mid to latter portions this century]. I believe not! But - only if the climate/ecosystem procedures being developed can be brought to fruition in a timely enough manner.

Currently the momentum being built into processes that can help our home [Earth] maintain regularity of its life-giving conditions are running into strong head winds of the inertia already in place by 100's of years of "business as usual". Oil companies are a bitch and the financial community backs them 100%... profits ya know, damn the planet Earth as a life giving entity... investors simply gotta have more profits!! A La - Donald Trump with his gold covered everything and cadre of monetary profit loving assistants. Sad little boy with his friends playing in the biggest playpen as POTUS :nonono:

I wish us all luck and I refuse to lie down as the global climate/eco-systemic storm gathers... while we batten down the hatches [create ways to weather the storm] and change course [develop new paradigms to work in and with atmosphere as well as the oceans]. With enough effort, I believe that eventually calmer seas can be reached. Without enough effort, the storms that are building could too soon swamp our human race.

Sail on my friends - Sail On! :thumb:

I honestly didn't see any insult there.

As I said before, on this issue I don't think we will ever come to agreement. To you, I probably seem naive, accepting a party line based on biased and slanted research designed to further a liberal agenda. I can live with that.

Just don't try to convince me twins are better than a single. :)
Well that's fine, it wasn't directed at you was it? As to the rest oh well. Believe what you want to because in the end all of the worrying and hand wringing will have zero impact on anything. If you cannot bring the major polluters into the fold like Russia, China and India and other emerging countries that don't give a hoot about pollution, its not gonna matter. And per the original discussion, poop in the water.. if Vic BC keeps dumping millions of gallons of raw sewage into the Straits daily.. then what difference will it make to make PS an NDZ? Have a good day dreamers!:)

Almost all problems can be traced to overpopulation. If couples would limit themselves to one or two children and singles not wanting children would practice some birth control method, the population would slowly drop.
Why when we have millions out of work are we still allowing immigration? The west was settled over 100 years ago. City dwellers seem to think forests and other rural areas go on forever.

Take a look at Japan and then tell me that lower birth rates are always good.

Nice scientific thinking. Now find me one major religion that will go along with population control. No I think it is the other way around all are in competition to out breed the other and force their mystical beliefs on others. My prediction; universal population control will not happen and any large scale attempts will not occur until it is absolutely urgent and way past an effective time to implement. I have a mug with short old well worn statements of general wisdom printed on it ,and one applies to this and many other modern human issues. "The Masses are asses" It is a little crude and insulting but on critical evaluation more often than not very true.

Plus 1 on everything you stated especially the "mystical beliefs". Everyone is free to believe anything they wish, to have faith. But faith is not fact!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom