North Pacific NP45

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I went up yesterday and got some pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_5501.jpg
    IMG_5501.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_5500.jpg
    IMG_5500.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_5506.jpg
    IMG_5506.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_5505.jpg
    IMG_5505.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_5517.jpg
    IMG_5517.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_5527.jpg
    IMG_5527.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_5510.jpg
    IMG_5510.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 64
Wow, very nice. Congratulations.

Did they deploy the midship fender after it was docked?

Congrats ?. Looking real fine. Glad the process of getting it across the border went well..

Very nice looking boat. Keep us in the loop.

Congratulations! The NP45 is a beauty! Can't wait for 4517 to be delivered to us next year.

Rod,
She is a beauty!!
Here's hoping we bump into each other next year on our respective travels. Enjoy your adventures this year, learning how to handle her, and getting her prepared and outfitted for next year's longer travels.
Good luck.
Tom

I'm happy for you. I know the feeling of getting a new boat and the NP45 is an awesome boat. I think Trevor did a great job of designing the 45. I can't find a trawler that size that is close to what it has. I just wish I could go across the border to enjoy mine.

Congratulations again!

Wow, very nice. Congratulations.

Did they deploy the midship fender after it was docked?
No, you can see the rope there on the rail, the fender is just hidden behind the power pedestal.
Yes, very nice craft indeed..!

Peter,
I think the question about the midship fender was asked because it is attached to the mid ship cleat and could not have been placed there before landing (unless there is some way to "hang out" there with no side deck. Not a problem, just the poster who asked (not me) was wondering I guess.

Looking good Rod. Ours arrives Sunday and we offload Monday. Hope to get some photos of the process.

Rob

Looking good Rod. Ours arrives Sunday and we offload Monday. Hope to get some photos of the process.

Rob
Rob
Can you take a picture of the chairs you picked out. The lazyboy might be to wide. We have 38 inches.

Peter,
I think the question about the midship fender was asked because it is attached to the mid ship cleat and could not have been placed there before landing (unless there is some way to "hang out" there with no side deck. Not a problem, just the poster who asked (not me) was wondering I guess.
Oh, yeah...the extra wide cabin thing. I get you now. Maybe one can lean out the window..? Probably not - bound to be screened. :facepalm:

Buy one, get one??

I can attest that they look even more awesome up close and in person.
Congrats to Magna (future neighbor) and whoever is getting the one with sidedecks behind her.

Attachments

• BOGO boats.jpg
    BOGO boats.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 75
Congratulations! Very nice! Ours is out in the pacific right now, due in to Vancouver on the 15th. Lots’s of North Pacifics coming in his summer.

Buy one, get one??

I can attest that they look even more awesome up close and in person.
Congrats to Magna (future neighbor) and whoever is getting the one with sidedecks behind her.

I've never seen a North Pacific that looks like the one behind the NP45. Does anyone know what it is?

Do you have a reverse cycle system on board, maybe condensation drip lines drain into your bilge?

Thanks for the thought and a good one but the system is on the other side of the boat. Trevor said he has some thoughts on it and will take another look once I get it dry docked at season's end. I bought a salinity meter so that will answer the salt water vs fresh question.

North Pacific 44

Hey Reb!

No it's too big for the NP44. The NP44 shares the same hull as the NP45. Look at the difference. It's huge. At least a 49 but I think bigger? The NP44 also has a hardtop. I'm not even sure that it's a North Pacific.

Last edited:
Does not have the full overhead on the fly bridge, but all else looks the same. Can’t see the stern.

Attachments

• 7412077C-D9C3-41E2-AF97-B5C1884F6673.jpg
    7412077C-D9C3-41E2-AF97-B5C1884F6673.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 49
If it's a NP it must be the NP 44. They don't list a bigger "Sedan" model (walk around), and it could be the camera angle. :)

Hey Reb!

No it's too big for the NP44. The NP44 shares the same hull as the NP45. Look at the difference. It's huge. At least a 49 but I think bigger? The NP44 also has a hardtop. I'm not even sure that it's a North Pacific.

It is, it has the badge. No hard top, an arch and a bimini.

I've never seen a North Pacific that looks like the one behind the NP45. Does anyone know what it is?

It is a north pacific sedan and i believe its the same hull as mine. I went through it before mine got delivered to Blaine . Its just the angle of the photo. I thought the same thing at first look. I thought to myself why does my boat look smaller in the photo . They call it a 44 sedan but its 45'10" LOA and the 45 is 45'8" LOA. Its a nice boat.

It is a north pacific sedan and i believe its the same hull as mine. I went through it before mine got delivered to Blaine . Its just the angle of the photo. I thought the same thing at first look. I thought to myself why does my boat look smaller in the photo . They call it a 44 sedan but its 45'10" LOA and the 45 is 45'8" LOA. Its a nice boat.

It certainly has the wannabe front windows of the 44.

That NP44 is a seriously pretty boat.

It is the 44 it’s just the camera angle. Amazing how the camera lies.

There are several of np45s being delivered this summer. I am curious as to where everyone is in the process. I think i am a week or two. Boats in Blaine Washington.

Rod hull number 10

Hull 12. We’ll take delivery June 19th or 20th and then roughly five weeks of commissioning (hydronic heat). We’ll be up in Blaine as well.

Maidin Voyage video

I went up yesterday and got some pictures.

I have video of this vessel entering the harbor in Blaine when it was brought in.I was out for a walk at the end of the pier and was quick to turn on the camera. Smart looking vessel.:thumb:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom