Miami Boat Show Cancelled

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

menzies

Guru
Vessel Name
SONAS
Vessel Make
Grand Alaskan 53
Just received an email with the announcement.

Dear Paul,
We have made the difficult decision to cancel the 2021 Progressive® Insurance Miami International Boat Show, which was scheduled from February 11–15, 2021. The health and safety of our guests, exhibitors and employees is of the utmost importance, and following a thorough analysis regarding the feasibility of the show, this is the most prudent course of action.

The Progressive Insurance Miami International Boat Show will return to Miami February 17–21, 2022 — look forward to welcoming you back!
In the meantime, as you begin planning your next boating adventure, boat show exhibitor contact information is featured on our website for reference year-round.

Also, visit DiscoverBoating.com for helpful resources on boat buying and the boating lifestyle year-round:
• Looking for a new boat? Check out the boat finder tool and boat loan calculator.
• Looking for boating education? Visit the Articles & Resources page to find articles on docking, tips for new boaters, boat maintenance, starter boats for beginners and more.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

The Miami International Boat Show Team

What a drag. I feel for all the vendors, support staff and hospitality folks who this directly impacts. I have tried to do my part by supporting small business (even though it might cost me a few bucks more) tipping 20% on take out and while trying to keep everyone safe. Hopefully we can start to see the situation change in the coming months.

It was announced on October 28, right after the start of FLIBS, right after seeing the start of the disaster of FLIBS.

Back
Top Bottom