Mainship Headliner Replacement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mainship Mike

Veteran Member
We have a 2008 Mainship 400 looking to replace the headliner in main cabin and looking for info on how it may be attached there are no visible screws.

Nice job. For those who have a "pulled" headliner with no track, i can provide how to info on install TIGHT. PM if anyone is contemplating this. I don't think your installation will stay tight in the track & not sag over time, but looks great!

Nice job. For those who have a "pulled" headliner with no track, i can provide how to info on install TIGHT. PM if anyone is contemplating this. I don't think your installation will stay tight in the track & not sag over time, but looks great!
I am interested if you have additional suggestions for headliner

If your headliner is currently stapled to wood beams, i have done them. The last one i did insulation in the overhead between the wood strips first, helped a lot keeping AC in the boat.
Where are you?

Was hoping you were closer. Is headliner still up? Can you pm me a photo either up or down? Is it currently stapled in?

I used vinyl/leather furniture paint to paint the vinyl walls in my V berth. The surface was in poor shape. Two coats did an amazing job. I am told a headliner job can be difficult!

Back
Top Bottom