General discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Olivia pearl
Vessel Make
27 H&H lobster boat
I recently disposed of a boat which sank it has a Volvo penta 300 hp 6 cylinder with a turbo can’t find identification plate so asked his son he said it was a300 hp father pulled heads off and never put back on so stuff is rusty question I have is their anyone out there interested in buying it and xr gear or knock of buyers for this mechanical old dinasour? Thanks

Uh oh.

I recently disposed of a boat which sank it has a Volvo penta 300 hp 6 cylinder with a turbo can’t find identification plate so asked his son he said it was a300 hp father pulled heads off and never put back on so stuff is rusty question I have is their anyone out there interested in buying it and xr gear or knock of buyers for this mechanical old dinasour? Thanks

There's a classified section in this forum for selling things. But honestly, I don't think you're in the right place to part out an engine.

If you do create a classified ad, I would recommend photos and perhaps getting a friend help you to fine-tune the wording in order to have the desired impact.

Back
Top Bottom