Beautiful day on the san joaquin delta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pineapple Girl

Moderator Emeritus
Vessel Name
Pineapple Girl 3
Vessel Make
Silverton 38c
Our own private anchorage.

Attachments

• image-3938118111.jpg
    image-3938118111.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 145
A long time delta boater came by this am and told us it's "Kurt's cove". ?!?

Well, if Al's not listening I think you could name it Mattifer's hideout...

Never been there, but I thought Al's Cove was in the Mokelumne. Well, on second thought, it is part of the Sacramento--San Joaquin Delta.

Last edited:
That's the weak part of this whole thread....we don't know for sure if it's Al & Meg's Lagoon. It looks like it! Jennifer, is your spot located in the Mokelumne ?

I'm listening ....and it's my damn cove! Who the hell is Kurt? :banghead: Did Matt invite him? :rofl:

I guess since I won't be visiting it anytime soon, there's no harm in sharing it. But I hope it retains my name in perpetuity. That's much better than a headstone! :angel:

Flywright is always watching especially now that the Americas Cup is over till next
time ....

I have it on good authority that Flywright takes his boat to visit some lady named Mildred.:hide:

Mildred isn't the lady you think....we all share Mildred!

I have it on good authority that Flywright takes his boat to visit some lady named Mildred.:hide:
Who the hell is Mildred? I've missed that!

You guys are so funny. Yes we were at Al's place. :)

Who the hell is Mildred? I've missed that!

Didn't know Mildred got around so much. Quite a girl. I think I have said too much already. Going back under my rock:hide:

Flywright is always watching especially now that the Americas Cup is over till next
time ....

gwkiwi,

Are you kidding? I've got the last 8 races on DVD and I'm watching them over and over again in disbelief! I'll send them to you when I become bored with the euphoria I'm feeling now! :hide:

Emirates Team New Zealand nearly capsizes - YouTube

:rofl::D:rofl::D:rofl::D:rofl::D

(Thanks for some great races and a truly First Class Challenger Team.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom