Changed View By Mistake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jmreim

Vessel Name
Boundless
Vessel Make
2013 North Pacific 43'
I use TF on my Mac desktop, was clicking around today and errantly clicked on Mobile View. Tried to go back to my traditional (I think) Desktop view but now I can't get it off the Mobile view. How can I get back to the what I had before?
Thx -
Jim

Greetings,
Mr. J. Alas, you can never go back...

iu

Pl explain

Up at the top should be a tab labeled "Forums." Click that then you should see a place to click desktop view. BTW, you will get familiar with RT's humor.

Yes, thx. I see the selection for Desktop View but when I click it, nothing changes

After you click on desktop, then select one of the topics to read, and it should go back to a desktop view.

hmm - did not work.
Tried logging out, then back in and that seemed to work. Thx for your help & Happy Holidays!

I switched to mobile view using the procedure described above and got stuck there when I tried to switch back. I will try to log out, but I don’t see how.

Moderator, help!

DavidM

I switched to mobile view using the procedure described above and got stuck there when I tried to switch back. I will try to log out, but I don’t see how.

Moderator, help!

DavidM

on the red line where new posts, search, Quick links ... Log out? Is that not the same for mac?

When in mobile view on a desktop browser look for the 3 bars with the word "Menu" next to them. Log out is in that menu.

I found the logout icon and all is back to normal.

David

Additional to my #11 above. After trying to help DavidM out by trying Moible in my Desktop browser when I selected Desktop view behavior of the Desktop version was odd to say the least. That was fixed by clearing cookies from the browser.

Back
Top Bottom