Krogen Express

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree if there isn't one already........I'm looking for owners and conversations!
Thanks

Why shouldn't that be included under Kadey Krogen? Aren't the forums based on manufacturers generally?

Ted

Just going from memory but, there is no business relationship between Krogen Express and Kadey-Krogen other than a common name. They are and have been two separate companies.

So, how do we start a Forum topic of Krogen Express 49's ?

Thanks all

Howdy. I’m an owner. Also looking yo connect to other owners

Hi Dreamer - I am really new to this Forum but am slowly figuring out how it works......

Where are you located and what model of Krogen Express do you have? Ours is an older 1999 model that is in wonderful shape with us doing a fairly large refit of several items - electronics, Bimini, guest berthing cabin and a few other things...

The boat is in Sturgeon Bay - we're in Maine, getting ready to head out there mid May for a wonderful trip back to the Maine coast.....

PM me with more info and we'll go from there!
Nice to see another Krogen Express owner here!!

John

I would like a forum of Krogen Express

Just seeing your post Leonel! Sorry....
If you go to "Community" under Social Groups you should see a Krogen Express page.......as you will see there's no real traffic there YET!!!

I'm still hoping to get more Express owners involved!

You can PM me for more contact info!

Hope to hear from you!

John

Hi Dreamer - I am really new to this Forum but am slowly figuring out how it works......

Where are you located and what model of Krogen Express do you have? Ours is an older 1999 model that is in wonderful shape with us doing a fairly large refit of several items - electronics, Bimini, guest berthing cabin and a few other things...

The boat is in Sturgeon Bay - we're in Maine, getting ready to head out there mid May for a wonderful trip back to the Maine coast.....

PM me with more info and we'll go from there!
Nice to see another Krogen Express owner here!!

John
Hi John. I have a 2008 KE52 in Detroit. Starting the Loop in Oct.

Coincidentally, my hometown is Sturgeon Bay.

Are you on Facebook? We have a FB page for our trip. “Sulley Does The Loop”

-Scott

Hi John. I have a 2008 KE52 in Detroit. Starting the Loop in Oct.

Coincidentally, my hometown is Sturgeon Bay.

Are you on Facebook? We have a FB page for our trip. “Sulley Does The Loop”

-Scott

Hi Scott - The 52's are wonderful! Something for us to move up to when the time comes.....

I'm assuming you will one heading north from Detroit, around the corner to Lake Michigan and down into Chicago to the rivers? OR would you be heading east to the Erie and then south?

Take a look at the Community page to find the Krogen Express Group I started.....trying to get people on there!!

Talk soon!
John

Hi Scott - The 52's are wonderful! Something for us to move up to when the time comes.....

I'm assuming you will one heading north from Detroit, around the corner to Lake Michigan and down into Chicago to the rivers? OR would you be heading east to the Erie and then south?

Take a look at the Community page to find the Krogen Express Group I started.....trying to get people on there!!

Talk soon!
John
I’ll be heading North around Michigan and down to Chicago.

Scott

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom