Switch panel - what brand?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lshulan

Vessel Name
Voyager
Vessel Make
Mainship 390
One of my switches on the switch panel that has the AC and DC switches appears to be broken, does anyone know the brand of the panel and/or where to buy replacement switches? This is on a 2002 Mainship 390. Attached is a picture of my panel

Attachments

• IMG_0619.jpg
    IMG_0619.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 43
Ditto
Just generic parts. Any on line marine supplier or Amazon. Once you get started I see a bank of analog gauges just begging to be replaced with digital displays:D

Thanks, I will pick one up and see if that fixes my issue. And I like the look of the analog displays, and since not broke, I will leave alone for now but if one breaks will cindider update.

Yes, I know the feeling.
I have a bank of inexpensive digital displays hidden inside the cabinet because I have not committed to cutting the front panel yet. But they provide 3x the information in each device and decimal point accuracy.

The analog display for battery voltage is not nearly precise enough, especially when at anchor with no generator running and you want to know within a tenth of a volt what's going on with your house bank. I changed mine to digital.

I cant remember the manufacturer; I have receipts on the boat. However, the switch panel at the lower helm is only held on by a 6 screws. If you take that off and lift it up you can see the bottom of the rocker switches with the manufacturers name on it. they made all of the switches for Mainship. I had what i thought was a problem so I called their tech department and they were excellent. Talked me through the issue and told me where to purchase the switches as they sell through a dealer network.

Just got back to our boat. All of the switches Mainship used are made by Carling Technologies. You can get the info you need from their tech department. They sell through dealers. I used Master Electronics 952-960-4774.
Email: webstore@masterelectronics.com

For complete panel replacement, Paneltronics in South Florida is a great company to work with.

They used to make quite a few OEM boat master panels.

The analog display for battery voltage is not nearly precise enough, especially when at anchor with no generator running and you want to know within a tenth of a volt what's going on with your house bank. I changed mine to digital.

do they make same fit replacements?

I have never been successful finding direct fit replacements for the older analogs. There is usually enough room on the panel to cut and fit a digital but it does require modification.
If someone has found an exact replacement I hope they share it.

Thank you all for your inputs. I did order a replacement (Blue Sea), took the panel off, easily removed the bad switch and amazingly, it fixed the problem, turned out actually was a bad switch.

Amazon UK

Just ordered mine A Blue sea product from the US delivered in the UK by amazon no extra charge, success and thanks for all the help! from this group!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom