Transducer B744

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

georgeE

I read all comments and stories about this transducer and here is mine...i have an old B744 ( those with a a chain and ring at the top) old model 2003 connected directly to a L760 plus hsb2 plus Fishfinder a system with radar, autopilot and tridata Raymarine system ( NEMEA 2000, seatalk ,etc). The problem is that I cannot see the bottom after leaving the dock and at any depth ,at any range (auto or manual) but at time I was able to see fish at certain depth. as dot marks There is a possibility that I need to look again the settings? or change the transducer to a new one? . Wait a second here because the same model is not in the market any more instead there is a new one (ray marine 7 pin DTS the A6091 at a high price. Is it worth it to try to remove the transducer only or replace the entire thing with the fairing?. Remind you that Iam located in Syros island in Greece ( the beggining of my retirement ) and i doubt about the knowledge and ability of the native techs to handle this problem with reliable solutions. Any suggestions? . Note here that the boat is on Land

Back
Top Bottom