Brand New Member from Southern Indiana

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Penny Lynn

Older farm boy planning on moving to Punta Gorda during the winter months. Wanting seasoned Sailors and Boaters to chimed in and help me navigate which boat to buy. A Trawler or Cabin Cruiser. Later I will tell You what my intend and needs are in a Vessel. Thanking You all in Advance. Sincerely, Bernie S.

Welcome. Mom's family was from just south of Vincennes a bit...

Probably not much useful chiming can happen until you reveal your intent and needs.

-Chris

Welcome. Mom's family was from just south of Vincennes a bit...

Probably not much useful chiming can happen until you reveal your intent and needs.

-Chris
Hi Chris, I totally agree. I am having surgery Thursday and will be off for two weeks. During that time I will have time to set down and gather my thoughts into words and You can give me Your take on the subject. I'm thinking I would be better with a Trawler. So if You will - what was Your Mother's maiden name. Thank You and looking forward to speaking with You a little later. Thxs. Again Sincerely, Bernie Sievers

I grew up in Washington, IN just 23 miles east of Vincennes. Look fforward hearing your intended boat use. good luck on the recovery.

Back
Top Bottom