Aqualarm 20343 Smart Bilge Monitor with a Ultra Jr. Pump Switch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheLake

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
The Lake
Vessel Make
42' CHB Tricabin
Hi all,

Does anyone have any experience with connecting an Ultra Jr. Pump Switch to an Aqualarm 20343 Smart Bilge Monitor.

The wiring instructions on the Ultra Jr. seem pretty straight forward and I am left with 3 wires to go to the switch panel (black (negative) - I took right to my negative bus bar, brown (manual positive), and red (automatic positive)).

However, the instructions for the Aqualarm 20343 are not very clear. I have a lead to the positive side of my breaker, a negative lead, then I am left with 3 other leads.

As I have two leads from the Ultra switch and 3 leads from the bilge switch, I am a bit of a loss at how to connect them.

Anyone have knowledge in this?

Thanks,

Chris

Hi all,

Does anyone have any experience with connecting an Ultra Jr. Pump Switch to an Aqualarm 20343 Smart Bilge Monitor.

The wiring instructions on the Ultra Jr. seem pretty straight forward and I am left with 3 wires to go to the switch panel (black (negative) - I took right to my negative bus bar, brown (manual positive), and red (automatic positive)).

However, the instructions for the Aqualarm 20343 are not very clear. I have a lead to the positive side of my breaker, a negative lead, then I am left with 3 other leads.

As I have two leads from the Ultra switch and 3 leads from the bilge switch, I am a bit of a loss at how to connect them.

Anyone have knowledge in this?

Thanks,

Chris

does this help
Ultra pump switch jr

Hi Steve,

Unfortunately not. It is not the Ultra switch that is confusing...it is the Aqualarm panel wiring.

Chris

One of the 3 will go to pump positive and be active when the manual on the panel is selected. One is probably the counter lead and also go to pump positive. Don't know about the other.

I happened to have met with Aqualarm here in San Diego about 2 weeks ago. If you have not done so I would reach out to them as they might be familiar with that switch.

Back
Top Bottom