1999 MS390 Electrical Panel !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DrissZougari

Vessel Name
BZ interlude
Vessel Make
MS390
Any MS390 owner knows where I can precure the Analog AC Voltmeter. The issue is that it is a rear mounted and has to fit in the panel opening that is 2 1/4 wide and 1 3/4 high.
Thanks,
meter.jpg

Any MS390 owner knows where I can precure the Analog AC Voltmeter. The issue is that it is a rear mounted and has to fit in the panel opening that is 2 1/4 wide and 1 3/4 high.
Thanks,
View attachment 139665
Forget the analogue ones on the Panel Change a 12 Volt at the lower helm to a Digital and it will give you Voltage

I totally agree with you Comodave however, I will have to enlarge the meter window as all other meters are mounted from the back.

Cartouche, could you please elaborate!
I really would like to keep everything analog to match the rest if i can.

Try looking at allied electronics or maybe mouser. There’s a million different meters, but some had standardized sizes. That one looks pretty generic to me.
Maybe Simpson or similar.

Looked at the picture again, that meter may have come with a bezel attached. Might have been removed to let the meter come through the panel.

I agree with Bmarler, look at electronic stores online, not marine. You might be able to show this to them and they can help you. I remember when Allied Radio was the go to catalog company for these parts back in the'50-60s way before internet.

I would replace with digital. eBay has been a good source for electrical items both analog and digital.

Back
Top Bottom