Need parts for Tipke dock cart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kartracer

Guru
Vessel Name
M/V LUNASEA
Vessel Make
45ft Bluewater Coastal
Where can I get parts. Called factory and sent email no reply. This the third cart at our marina that the wheels come unscrewed an inter hub comes off then next time you use it wheel comes off

Love our Tipke cart! That being said, I have never had success with trying to contact the manufacturer for parts. While I've never had the wheel problem I have had to McGiver a few parts for our first cart which lasted 25 years on the boat before it was retired to garden duty at our house. Bought another one a couple of years ago and have been happy with it. Folds and unfolds in seconds, will handle 300 lbs., well balanced, stores well and easy to haul up and down the steep Alaska ramps. I'll try to remember to check out the wheel assembly and get back to you (it's up in the van right now). Seems like I remember some note with the instructions about proper assembly and the wheel hubs.

Tator

Take it up to your local bike shop. I suspect they can assist you

Thanks All I did receive a call from Tipke yesterday and was told with the virus and other problems going on they just do not have anyone showing up for work "The new America". They did take my parts order and sent me a parts list with prices if anyone needs it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom