Finally... Homeless

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MiltonP

Vessel Name
Think Big
Vessel Make
Camano Troll 2003
I have been primarily living aboard Think BIG, my Camano Troll, since I retired 30 October. I changed my residency from Virginia to Maryland, at my slip number, in March and finally closed on my house which I sold with my most of my possessions left in it.

I have a suit and a framed print at my sister's house and an extra helm seat in my buddy's shop and that is it. Very few items came to the boat from the house. My DVD collection of 600 movies, in binders, some event pins and a few animation cells I hope to sell soon. Some tools, etc... stay in my car.

Only two monthly bills aside from CC, one auto-charged for utilities at my marina, if there that month, and a phone bill.

I had already paid the Maryland boat use tax. We'll see if decide to change residency again to a tax free state. The idea of travelling overseas was very tempting pre-covid.

I have been primarily living aboard Think BIG, my Camano Troll, since I retired 30 October. I changed my residency from Virginia to Maryland, at my slip number, in March and finally closed on my house which I sold with my most of my possessions left in it.

I have a suit and a framed print at my sister's house and an extra helm seat in my buddy's shop and that is it. Very few items came to the boat from the house. My DVD collection of 600 movies, in binders, some event pins and a few animation cells I hope to sell soon. Some tools, etc... stay in my car.

Only two monthly bills aside from CC, one auto-charged for utilities at my marina, if there that month, and a phone bill.

I had already paid the Maryland boat use tax. We'll see if decide to change residency again to a tax free state. The idea of travelling overseas was very tempting pre-covid.

Nice Milton! I lived on my Camano 31 for about 1 year full time in Boston (before I got the Silverton which is now sold).

Sounds like fun! Give it hell. I actually really miss the Camano....very underestimated rig.

Good for you!

Bail out of Annapolis, stupid expensive! Keep posting up on where you wind up!

I be "stuck" in La Conner installing solar, no complaints!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom