• Trawler Forum Classified Posting Guidelines
    • We expect ads placed to be related to the topic of this forum.
    • Ads that are inactive for 180 days or longer may be moved to the Classified Archive and locked. Ads may be relisted if the item is still current. Alternatively, owners may contact a Moderator to reinstate an archived ad.
    • The Classified section is for advertising, members are asked to refrain from posting discussions to a Classified Ad. Please start a discussion thread or PM the owner for discussions.
    • Do not hijack another member's ad by posting unsolicited commentary. Example: if a member has posted an ad offering an anchor for sale, don't add a post to his thread stating that you have an anchor you'd like to get rid of also. Posts deemed as unsolicited commentary may be removed.
    • For your own security, do NOT include your e-mail or phone number in your ad. Instead request that interested parties contact you via PM (private message) to provide owners contact info.
    • Brokers, Dealers, or those with a commercial interest in a sale are prohibited from posting in Classifieds.
    • Only Trawler Forum Commercial Members may post ads in the Commercial section. You must be a designated Commercial Member to start threads in this section of the forum. (Contact a moderator if you have questions about this)
    • Don't post links to commercial sites where you are also offering the boat, such as eBay, Craigslist or Yachtworld, etc. unless it contains a more in-depth description, additional information or pictures.
    • Place only one ad per item (you may repost only when your ad has expired and been removed).
    For Sale ads MUST include:
    • Asking price
    • Clear statement whether you are the owner or non-owner (posting for friend, relative, or acquaintance)
    • Don't forget to select: FOR SALE, WANTED or FREE in the Title block.
    All ads should also include ALL the following:
    • Pertinent maintenance and condition information
    • Exterior picture or pictures
    • Interior picture or pictures (boats)
    For maximum impact & exposure, it is suggested the Ad Title include: Year, Manufacturer, Model, Length, Price, and Location or at the very top of the ad body. When your item has sold or the ad is no longer relevant: Please post a Reply to the ad that the item is SOLD or click "Report Post" on post 1 of the thread to ask a moderator to archive the ad. Ads may be moved or removed by our staff at any time for any reason. All ads must comply with site rules. Thanks for your cooperation.
  • Avoid Scams.

Our classifieds are free and anyone registered here is welcome to post an ad.
    Be aware that there are unscrupulous folks out there. Avoid any interaction that seems odd to you or �feels� wrong. Inquiries from unknown buyers, buyers �agents� and other non-traditional approaches should be treated with extreme caution.

Beware of unsolicited contacts offering to put you in touch with someone else who is buying or selling via e-mail or text.

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number in a classifieds ad.

Hints that you may be dealing with a Scammer:
    • Seller or Buyer approaches you via a direct email or PM and then steers you to an off-site communication method (text or email).
    • No posts or very few forum posts.
    • Recent forum membership
    • Insists on conducting negotiations via email or text rather than PM
    • Requires payment via Bank Transfer, BitCoin/CryptoCurrency, WesternUnion or other unsecured method.
    • Buyer or Seller suggests Paypal "Friends and Family" payment. Paypal is a good way to arrange payment but an invoice for goods and services should be used rather than "Friends and Family". "Friends and Family" avoids fees BUT there is no recourse if the transaction runs aground. Friends and Family is for gifts only. There is no protection for Friends and Family transactions, so never ever use it to buy something.
    • Declines to allow viewing the item before proceeding with the transaction.

1986, 43', Albin Classic, Boston MA, $101,000.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jerry formally Epoxy Lady

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
KEEPAH
Vessel Make
43 ALBIN
Sad to say I must sell my wonderful Trawler. I purchased her in FL spring of 2016 after searching for similar vessels and lots of poor offerings. Saw her, and hence the name 'KEEPAH'. She was delivered, new, to an Airline Pilot in MI [fresh water] where she was meticulously maintained and improved, according to onbd records. She went to FL, 20 odd years later and the 2nd Owner's son, a boatyard Mech, maintained and improved her there. I am a retired Marine Industry Professional, and as such have tried to keep her in the same custom. She's ready to cruise, as my Admiral and I have done on both FL coasts, The Keys and The Abacos. We brought her north during COVID and love cruising NE- my birth grounds. Because of her 'upbringing', this vessel is fully found.
Keepah is a USCG documented, two stateroom vessel, galley down, two heads w showers and a tub aft. Salon dinette converts for a double berth. There are two LCD T V s aboard and a built in Stereo system. The galley has a Force 10, LPG, 3 burner stove/oven. A Norcold duel voltage fridge/freezer. Microwave and toaster oven. There is a U-LINE ice maker. A MAGMA LPG portable grill is mounted at the port side cabin top rail. Quarters are serviced by two Cruise Air A/C units, a 16, and 12 K BTU. There are upper and lower helm stations. The Bridge is fully enclosed in Strata glass, extended length. She has permanently fixed, custom made aluminum dinghy davits, a fiber swim platform, with under stowed pull out s/s swim ladder and cockpit shower.
The vessel is powered by twin Volvo TAMD 40 six cylinder engines [4064hrs] A Westerbeke 8KW Gen set is fitted [358hrs since ovhl]. She is 42'6" LOA, 14'6" beam, 4'1' draft. The fitted Electronics are: Raymarine E70 Chart Plotter, 12" screen, includes GPS, Depth, Speed, Auto Pilot and Radar. The Radar is closed dome, mast mounted. There upper and lower VHF radios and a lower helm Hawkeye digital depth sounder. A Freedom 20 Inverter/Charger with Xantrex remote is located beneath the Electrical switchboards.
The Tender is an FRP, catamaran style 10'6', center console unit mfd by Twin Vee. It has a 15HP, 4 stroke Yamaha. Electric start.
Maintenance records and a good spare parts selection are onbd. The vessel was recently Surveyed [05/2023], copy available. She was valued at $105,000. There are no teak decks aboard. P&S fuel tanks, at 250gals each, appear to be coated. Water tanks are s/s at 140gals each, and fitted under the aft stateroom double berth. Holding tank is approx 65gals, FRP covered and fitted center bilge.
A Lofrans anchor windlass with a foot switch is fitted fwd to handle two anchors fitted in an anchor pulpit.
Some known repair, replacement, improvements are:
*Hull Awlcraft painted ~2015.
*Bimini top & enclosure 2016.
*Two Salon barrel type chairs 2016.
*Fwd Jabsco manual saltwater head and aft Dometic Vacuflush units rebuilt 2017.
*Port transmission ovhl 2018.
*M/E valve lash set 2018.
*Upper & lwr VHF radios new 2018.
*Galley faucet and drain hose new 2018.
*Dom wtr tank fill and vent hoses replaced 2018.
*M/E sea cocks replaced and bronze screens fitted 2019.
*Domestic water pump and pressure tank replaced 2019.
*Rebuilt Freedom Inverter/Charger and new remote 2019.
*Custom Teak/gold leaf name boards fitted 2020.
*Upgraded to 85 amp M/E alternators 2020.
*Safety on/off switches installed at P&S M/E and Generator 2021.
* Digital depth sounder added at lower helm 2021.
*Generator rebuilt. New bed plate installed 2021-2.
*Replacement battery bank [8 6volt] and watering system 2023.
*New LPG Sensor/control panel for stove 2023.
*New MSD Macerator pump 2023.
* Hyd steering system flushed, bled & refilled 2023.
*Oil change pump rebuilt 2023.

Price and Tender inclusion are negotiable.

Attachments

• IMG_1021.jpg
    IMG_1021.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_1020.jpg
    IMG_1020.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 173
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 177
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_1223.jpg
    IMG_1223.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_1221.jpg
    IMG_1221.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_1227.jpg
    IMG_1227.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_1220.jpg
    IMG_1220.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_1228.jpg
    IMG_1228.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_1231.jpg
    IMG_1231.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 152
1986 Albin Additional pictures

I know everyone likes to see engine room pics. I used up my allotment for pics in my adv. Hope I can insert more here:

Attachments

• IMG_1257.jpg
    IMG_1257.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_1258.jpg
    IMG_1258.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_1259.jpg
    IMG_1259.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_1255.jpg
    IMG_1255.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_1253.jpg
    IMG_1253.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_1254.jpg
    IMG_1254.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 108
Nice looking boat. You could ask the moderators to merge the thread with the additional photos in it with this one to have all the photos in one place. The little red triangle in the bottom left will open a window so you can request that.

Thx again. BTW- I'd like to copy my adv to a PDF or anything, so I can make fliers, ect. Can't see how to copy it. Pls advise?

What a jewel! You can cut and paste to the app/program you’re using for the flyer then import the pictures.

Good luck with your sale!

Would it be possible to have a few more pictures? We're interested, would be coming from Ohio. Don't want to waste anyone's time. Thanks. She is a beauty!

Ohio

Hello. Yes, she is grand. What would you like to see? Email me & I'll send what you want? gpcent@comcast .net. Best, Jerry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom