Travel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gonesailing13

Vessel Name
Graceful
Vessel Make
Marine Trader
Need to get down to my boat within the next week or so. I’m two states away and now am seeing a lot of travel restrictions on out of state travel. Need to get through Delaware into Maryland. Think it’s possible or will I get pulled over ?

Need to get down to my boat within the next week or so. I’m two states away and now am seeing a lot of travel restrictions on out of state travel. Need to get through Delaware into Maryland. Think it’s possible or will I get pulled over ?

I think it's possible you'll have to explain why you're on the road sometime during the trip, although not likely. I think your explanation will be fine.

My brother lives in Virginia and keeps his boat in Maryland. He’s been working on it and commutes back and forth daily with no problems (as of last night anyway).

In the same situation here in Maryland. Boat was scheduled for launch tomorrow. I've postponed indefinitely. Governor angry over some fool who flaunted his Stay At Home suggestion by having a virus party, now we all suffer with no date certain. Get the wrong LEO on way to the boat 75 miles away and could get stuck with a fine or worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom