Location: Fort Pierce, FL
Tuscan Sun is a rare wide-body 42 model with a center-line queen
master and two heads. The second head is a day head in the salon.
Tuscan Sun has been extensively updated over the last four years.
A partial list of improvements includes:
- New aluminum fuel tanks (590 gal capacity)
- All new fuel system to include new dual Racors
- New Magnum 2812 inverter
- New 265W solar panel and Morningstar MPPT solar controller
- New digital stabilizer upgrade ($20K cost)
- Two new Raritan heads and new sanitation hose
- New Force 10 flat top ceramic stove
- New stainless steel Summit refrigerator and freezer
- New front bench and flybridge bench cushions and canvas
- New flybridge Raymarine A9 MFD
- New Toshiba Touchscreen laptop for Coastal Explorer in pilothouse
- New ceramic tile in dayhead, kitchen backsplash, and main head backsplash:
Please contact me at 757-333-2441 or firstname.lastname@example.org
for additional info.