Helmsman Trawlers in the Wild

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you very much! I’ll be seeing it in person tomorrow.

Moon over two Helmsmans

20231028_182628.jpg

Theres a Helmsman party in Similk bay!

And if you zoom into the window of that boat youll see italian vino and laughter.

Helmspeople live in the wild and lovin it.

Life is good - on a Helmsman.

20231028_192347.jpg

You know, you all look like Oregon supporters until you get close to Patti's outfit: Notre Dame! What? Perhaps that is why Doug looks so....skeptical.

Yay for Wild Helmsman's in the PNW as the The Big Dark sets in. It pays to have nice warm boats to hang out in when things turn dark, wet, and cold.

Enjoy!

Jeff and Barbara

You know, you all look like Oregon supporters until you get close to Patti's outfit: Notre Dame! What? Perhaps that is why Doug looks so....skeptical.

Patti wearing her Irish sweatshirt did its magic against Pitt that day but a week later it wasn’t enough. We’re both big Duck fans but Patti’s allegiance is to the Huskies and I bleed blue and gold. Nothing like watching football on a warm comfortable boat with StarLink on a cool fall day.

I always support Doug’s team. We watched the game that afternoon while at anchor. Just one more advantage to having such a solid, comfortable boat, our home away from home.

Helmsman 2024 Calendar

After looking through all the stunning pictures on this thread I decided it would be a fun thing to create a 2024 Helmsman Calendar.

If you'd like your boat's photo included in the calendar please send me a JPEG file with the boat's name, the location of the photo and the year it was taken.

The order the photos are received is the order they'll be included. But remember there are only 14 available slots.

If you're like us you probably have thousands of photos to choose from and it will be very hard to pick just one. Take the helm and send one.

Thanks,

Jill
girlgoesfishing@outlook.com

I’ll be a month too late, but stoked for the calendar next year…

Helmsman 2024 Calendar

Thank you to all those who submitted photos. The pictures are really beautiful. The calendar is really turning out nice.

I only need a few more photos and then I will send out a link for you to view and purchase.

Thanks again,
Jill

It’s a beautiful calendar featuring beautiful boats. Thanks Jill.

Our challenge for 2024 will be to find the perfect backdrop. Challenge accepted

That turned out great! Thank you for putting it together. Ordered today.

We ordered ours, too, yesterday. Thanks Jill, nicely done. :Thanx:

Thansk.. We just got ours in the mail. Looks pretty good.

I went in to buy more, and I see it's black Friday 50%. I figured they would drop price once it closer to 2024, but 50% seems good enough.

Thanks happy turkey weekend, Tom

I love burly weather…

Attachments

• IMG_3331.jpg
    IMG_3331.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 25
Picked up our 43E in Charleston last weekend and set sail on Tuesday toward our home port in North Carolina. The picture below is the "Pamlico Rose" docked last night at Wacca Wache Marina at Murrells Inlet SC. First time out on the boat- really happy with how she turned out. Easy to handle, quiet, and just the right size for my wife and I. Great boat, great marina, great weather- all is good.

tempImage5ALdfy.jpg

Indeed! All IS good when you are on your new boat. Great picture. Thanks for posting. Getting into cruising season and expecting more from the cult/clan.

Congratulations! She looks great

I absolutely love the 43’s. A good friend of mine has allowed me to spend time on one. The storage on them is off the chain. My wife looks at me sideways every time I bring them up! 😀

Back
Top Bottom