Camano specific insurance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Daviouse

Vessel Make
Camano Troll
Hey just wondering if any one in canada has ever had any luck with insuring a camano troll 2000 boat with a Canadian insurance company to use the boat in Florida and maybe the Bahamas for a few months.
Why I ask. Is that camano does not come up in many drop down menus on insurance company websites. And I seem to be getting outrageous estimates.

Try Helmsman. They now make Camanos but call them Helmsmans.

David

I use Gallagher Charter Lakes. Great rates and coverage. They are broker. I don't think it would be a problem. No problem when I bough mine this April.

I also use Gallagher Charter Lakes. Great service and decent prices. I am actually covered by Chubb Insurance.

Greg
Hull#125
Upper Chesapeake Bay

I wonder if it has anything to do with Canadian address while trying to boat in Florida.

Yes. I’m aware that helmsman now owns camano

Hey just wondering if any one in canada has ever had any luck with insuring a camano troll 2000 boat with a Canadian insurance company to use the boat in Florida and maybe the Bahamas for a few months.
Why I ask. Is that camano does not come up in many drop down menus on insurance company websites. And I seem to be getting outrageous estimates.

Wifey B: I hear hubby yelling to find a broker, not a policy. Don't do it the way you're trying. Drop down menus? Oh god. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom