Request to come aboard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BBS

Vessel Name
Tiger Paw
Vessel Make
Mainship 390
Hello Trawler Forum!

After owning/operating smaller boats for years, we bought our first “big” boat, a Mainship 390, last year. So far, have only travelled the NC and SC ICW, but planning to visit the Florida keys, Bahamas and do the Great Loop. I’m a retired Navy Machinist’s Mate and Industrial Mechanic, so have very much enjoyed digging in to all things mechanical on the boat, learning the systems and spending time learning how to operate her safely. As a newbie here, the forum has been great for information and I like the comradery I see on many of the threads. The topics discussed here also remind me of how much I have to learn. I hope to contribute where I can, but for the foreseeable future, will undoubtedly have more questions than answers. Glad to be here.:)

Brian

Welcome aboard. We all learn from each other every day here, I'm sure you'll have plenty to contribute.

Lots of Mainship owners here, lots of Navy folks also. You will fit right in, Welcome Aboard.

pete

Brian
Welcome aboard TF... lots of worthwhile Mainship info here.
Take a scan through the TF Library, Marlow-MS section Stickies and my Bacchus website just to get familiar with what's out there.
Good luck w your 390 and yes we do like pictures and info on projects/ improvements.

One one MM to another, welcome.

Welcome to a fellow Mainship 390 owner.
We should be closing on a Mainship 390 in about two weeks. Looking forward to seeing your TF posts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom