Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-29-2018, 01:37 PM   #1
Newbie
 
City: sarasota
Vessel Name: Nomad
Vessel Model: Nimble Nomad
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 2
Howdy!

I'm new to the forum but not to boats, boats of all kinds. I enjoy reading the experiences of other members, both good and bad experiences. God knows, I've had enough of both to bore you for hours on end. I still love boats and always will, but my interests have expanded to motorcycles as well. That's a natural progression, right.
permit4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 03:00 PM   #2
Guru
 
Lou_tribal's Avatar
 
City: Quebec
Vessel Name: Bleuvet
Vessel Model: Custom Built
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 4,222
Welcome aboard!

L
Lou_tribal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 03:08 PM   #3
Guru
 
BandB's Avatar
 
City: Fort Lauderdale. Florida, USA
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 20,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by permit4 View Post
I'm new to the forum but not to boats, boats of all kinds. I enjoy reading the experiences of other members, both good and bad experiences. God knows, I've had enough of both to bore you for hours on end. I still love boats and always will, but my interests have expanded to motorcycles as well. That's a natural progression, right.
Wifey B: Wrong. You try to ride a motorcycle in the water and you'll be in deep...mud. But wait. PWC's. Motorcycles for the water.
BandB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 03:11 PM   #4
Guru
 
Alaskan Sea-Duction's Avatar
 
City: Inside Passage Summer/Columbia River Winter
Vessel Name: Alaskan Sea-Duction
Vessel Model: 1988 M/Y Camargue YachtFisher
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 7,142
Quote:
Originally Posted by BandB View Post
Wifey B: Wrong. You try to ride a motorcycle in the water and you'll be in deep...mud. But wait. PWC's. Motorcycles for the water.
Not exactly. BTW we call these "Snow machines" in Alaska, not snow mobiles.

This is the way we do it in Alaska:

Alaskan Sea-Duction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 03:29 PM   #5
TF Site Team
 
Comodave's Avatar
 
City: Au Gres, MI
Vessel Name: Black Dog
Vessel Model: Formula 41PC
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 12,970
Welcome aboard.
Comodave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 07:52 PM   #6
Guru
 
BandB's Avatar
 
City: Fort Lauderdale. Florida, USA
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 20,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan Sea-Duction View Post
Not exactly. BTW we call these "Snow machines" in Alaska, not snow mobiles.

This is the way we do it in Alaska:

Wifey B: Not many "snow machines" or "snow mobiles" where I live.
BandB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Trawler Port Captains
Port Captains are TF volunteers who can serve as local guides or assist with local arrangements and information. Search below to locate Port Captains near your destination. To learn more about this program read here: TF Port Captain Program





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2006 - 2012