Thru canada?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Opening the Canadian border

Considering the infection rate in Canada compared to the USA I think Canada would be crazy to open its borders.

When they do they should have testing and quarantine

I have two deliveries on the schedule (what schedule ?). One from Florida and one from Georgia, both going to Toronto. Also have a number of surveys to do here but can't do most of them either.

I've now read everything on the internet and the entire King James.... a complete waste of time :)

Still got it better than 99.9% of the people on this planet.
Commercial transportation is allowed. They are not turning people away at either border that are performing legitimate commercial deliveries of any kind.

We have had only 11 cases in the Yukon. I believe 8 are totally recovered and the rest are close and no one is in hospital. We do have armed police at the borders.

The Yukon is about the same size as Washington State but only 35,000 people. We rely on tourism and the biggest financial infusion is the filming of Gold Rush, the reality TV show, filmed 20 minutes down the road. But not this year as tv filming is not essential and most of the actors and crew are US or UK citizens.

You, they can drive thru! Call the boarder ahead, give a heads up, show up (driving to Alaska) essential gas and lodging only. NO problem!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom