Restaurants on the way to ???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JohnS

Vessel Name
MV La Vita Dolce
Vessel Make
Cheoy Lee 40 LRC
We are at St Augustine, stopping at the City Marina to get our old dinghy patched. Found a guy who is not asking the world to do it.
We found the O C Smith restaurant across the street from the marina office, so we had dinner there. It was great. Seasoned grilled Mahi over seafood risotto for me, and a shrimp, mushroom, and artichoke hearts alfredo, called Abaco shrimp, for Priscilla.
Good cruising to everyone here. Thanks. JohnS

We are at St Augustine, stopping at the City Marina to get our old dinghy patched. Found a guy who is not asking the world to do it.
We found the O C Smith restaurant across the street from the marina office, so we had dinner there. It was great. Seasoned grilled Mahi over seafood risotto for me, and a shrimp, mushroom, and artichoke hearts alfredo, called Abaco shrimp, for Priscilla.
Good cruising to everyone here. Thanks. JohnS

Are you using Arnis at FairWinds? Pretty much the only guy around NE Florida and has been looking after our inflatables for over 15 years!

Plenty of places to eat (and drink) down there, spend plenty of money! Go up George St and buy some of the fudge - delicious!

We will be there the weekend of the switching on of the Nights of Lights (Nov 23rd).

Remember - St Augustine is a nice little drinking town with a fishing problem!

Yes. We are using Arnis. As I was not sure how bad the leaks were, he could have beaten me like a yard dog but he did not do that. He will be done a day ahead of time, and at a very reasonable price.
We will look for other good resturants, bakeries, and food stores as we travel.

Yes. We are using Arnis. As I was not sure how bad the leaks were, he could have beaten me like a yard dog but he did not do that. He will be done a day ahead of time, and at a very reasonable price.
We will look for other good resturants, bakeries, and food stores as we travel.

For the others reading here, Arnis is very good people. And I mean very good.

If you have an inflatable/RIB issue and can wait until St Augustine area do not hesitate to use him.

As a measure, he does work for the CG and other military on their RIBs and is the area Walker Bay distributor. He has tempted me a few times with the Walker Bay line of RIBs and the price point he has. I haven't bitten yet - but have come very close! :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom