Happy Easter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

menzies

Guru
Vessel Name
SONAS
Vessel Make
Grand Alaskan 53
And Passover To all TF'ers, whether you are of a religion or none.

From our home to yours.

Take some time this day to simply sit and reflect and de-stress if you can.

We will we attending mass streamed live from our church this morning, talking a long walk, maybe do a trip around the neighborhood in our RIB, then preparing a traditional lamb dinner.

Have a wonderful day.

And Passover To all TF'ers, whether you are of a religion or none.

From our home to yours.

Take some time this day to simply sit and reflect and de-stress if you can.

We will we attending mass streamed live from our church this morning, talking a long walk, maybe do a trip around the neighborhood in our RIB, then preparing a traditional lamb dinner.

Have a wonderful day.

Wish you the same Paul!
Today sun is shining, temperature is warming up and will be above 12C (for us this is summer).
My wife will continue her painting and I will play with my woodworking outside under the shining sun before having a good glass of wine.

Enjoy the lamb!

L

Happy Easter,
From tarpon belly.

Bud

Happy Easter!

I've had my share of unusual Easters because of military/work commitments. But this one is bizarre, because I am at home, but yet still at work.

Be most unusual for the priests and ministers celebrating in an empty church.

Today sun is shining, temperature is warming up and will be above 12C (for us this is summer).

Same here. Sun just came up over the mountains, blue sky, and frost sparkling everywhere :D

Bunny has been here. Left little Coffee Crisp chocolate bar poops, which is waaaaay better than when it used to poop full beer bottles!

Hope the other 99.99% Atheist Leaning Agnostics Who Sometimes Perceive Animistic Whisperings out there, as well as people of other religious (or not) persuasions, have a great day!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks. Wishing all a peaceful, safe and enjoyable day wherever you are.

Thank you Menzies for your wishes and warm words, same to you and yours as well.

Happy Easter - Happy Passover / Hag Pessah sameah - Have a wonderful day & take very good care everyone.

Thanks Menzies, and the same to you and your family.

We're going to take an Easter basket with some goodies to my MIL. She's 104 and in a long term care facility.. We can't visit her in person but my wife painted a big "Happy Easter" sign that we can show her as we stand outside her window.

At 4 p.m. we're having a cul-de-sac Easter Dinner. Everyone cooks their own dinner, no food sharing, everyone brings their own table and chairs and we will practice social distancing. It'll just be a nice way for good friends/neighbors to spend a little time together.

15C here today :D

Put together a swinging lounger for mother-in-law's back deck, then we lounged on our back deck listening to the Gypsy Kings and Juluka...a perfect start to spring :thumb: :thumb:

15C here today :D

Put together a swinging lounger for mother-in-law's back deck, then we lounged on our back deck listening to the Gypsy Kings and Juluka...a perfect start to spring :thumb: :thumb:
You beat me, it was 14C and became cloudy in the afternoon.
The wife spent the whole day to apply primer to all living room walls while I was enjoying my workshop and did my bathroom vanity sides.

IMG_1814.jpg

Cheers!

L

Back
Top Bottom