where to go window shopping for boats?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

skyhawk

Where could a person go to tour several different trawlers just to kick start the shopping/dreaming process?
I'm in NE Florida & my focus is primarily weekend driving distance...
and I'd love to get my wife aboard some boats to spur on the discussion

Obvious answer would be a boat show
I missed the recent big ones here in Florida
and watched a few come and go that didn't look like they would have much in the ball park I'm wanting to see.... seems like the next ones might not be till the fall, and likely up in MD or other places too far away.

So I'm wondering if there are brokers or dealers that tend to have a lot of boats open for tour?
Or any boats shows I might not know about coming up?

I think what I'm interested in seeing would be full displacement trawlers in the Selene and Nordhavn style....

The Miami/Ft Lauderdale region has a large number of dealerships and brokerages. Brokerages will represent boats all over the place. Dealerships will have a collection of models, many new and a few trade-ins.

The Miami/Ft Lauderdale region has a large number of dealerships and brokerages. Brokerages will represent boats all over the place. Dealerships will have a collection of models, many new and a few trade-ins.

So I see Nordhavn has a sales office down in Palm Beach, but I see no indication as to what they might have on hand in this snapshot of time.

Looks like Selene has nothing direct in florida, or anyplace in the SE US.....

Certainly there's a dealership or two down there someplace that would typically have some stuff on hand, new or used, to show....

We are loosely thinking of a trip South to the keys later in the summer. Can you suggest a dealership or two that typically has boats like this on hand, that I might call

I would use https://moreboats.com/boats/ and set advanced search accordingly.
Happy hunting!

Driss,
Nice site..... and not one American Tug. That must speak well of the American Tugs.

Dont forget the Stuart FL boat show.

One thing I have noticed over the years is, all trawlers petty much look alike on the outside.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom