What you do in real life?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is real life … I do a lot of boating. We have several boats and just bought the trawler as a working platform, so we can boat more. We love being on the water.

I used to be a lot of things...

But all that is ending, at 59 I put in my notice a couple weeks ago.

:):)

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin?

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons.

You don't say...

Attachments

• Drevil_million_dollars.jpg
    Drevil_million_dollars.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 67
I used to be a lot of things...

But all that is ending, at 59 I put in my notice a couple weeks ago.

:):)

I retired eleven years ago, at 52, and what I used to do seems less relevant every year! :D

Thank you all! I appreciate the sentiments.

I do have sick leave, however I have to have a procedure done on my right knee on August 19th. So August 15th is my last day. I burn my leave after that.

It’s been a ride...one I will not forget. But it’s time. The career in this country has changed. Cops are being prosecuted for doing their jobs, all for woke points. I don’t intend on being a sacrificial lamb. Plus, it’s time for someone younger to take over, anyway.

Lots of seasoned officers/deputies are leaving. Some even leaving early. Don’t blame them. But society, in general, is going to suffer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom