Surveyor Recommendation Request - FL East Coast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DWJensen

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Calypso
Vessel Make
Heritage East 36 Sundeck
Looking for recommendations for a surveyor to do a pre-purchase survey and sea trial on a 36' trawler in eastern (Space Coast) FL. I have used the same surveyor for previous boats and was happy with him but he's out of the country for at least another month (and with current events that could be even longer).

I did a search here and found a few older recommendations: Reached out to Bill Gladding and he's at the top of my list but he's pretty booked and we're not sure if timing for his first availability is going to work. I saw Ed Rowe mentioned but can't find any current info and don't know if he's still working (I didn't find his name in the NAMS registry and his website appears to have been decommissioned).

So, any other recommendations? I'm looking for mid to late January.

Thanks.

I feel ya. Even if you get a name off the forum here, you will want to make sure they are also registered with NAMS/SAMS. Not sure about your situation, but both our Financing and Insurance required it before purchase. Also, every boat related service person I have worked with over the last month has been booked out at least two weeks. Usually more..

E.

Back
Top Bottom