iNAVx navigation app

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jcmckendree

I have been using the iNAVx navigation software very successfully for the last several years. I sync the program to a bad elf GPS cursor program which shows my location and heading. Until a couple of weeks ago everything was going great.
Suddenly it quit showing the speed of my vessel and the heading cursor what is giving me trouble and then all of a sudden the whole program seemingly disappeared. I have been unable to retrieve it through the App Store, I have emailed, the owners of the app and requested help and they have attempted to assist me but I have not been successful. Fearing that it might be a problem with my Apple iPad. I spent two hours by phone troubleshooting the iPad and the app with no success.
Just wondering if anyone else has experienced a problem like this and has been able to solve it? Please advise.

This is the problem with using iPad or PC based software. You never know when an OS upgrade is going to blow up the system.

You didn’t mention what system you are using. I can tell you that Apple just dropped a major security upgrade that has blown out a lot of older apps.

Hello all,
I currently use PolarNavy chartplotter on a laptop for my chartplotter for both U.S. and Canadian waters.
My question is about iNavx. I have iNavx Pro installed on both my phone and tablet as a backup.
Does anyone know if iNavx utilizes Canadian charts as well? We are planning a trip from Southern Lake Michigan, through the North Channel, Georgian Bay and the Trent-Severn Waterway to the Thousand Islands for next summer. If something goes sideways with our current chartplotter we want to have a reliable backup.
Thanks in advance
Len

Back
Top Bottom