As Built Drawings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RavennaOA

Vessel Name
Earendil
Vessel Make
Ocean Alexander 40
I recently bought an 1983 Ocean Alexander 40 (Ocean 40) and am doing a lot of work on it and I'm trying to find an "as built" drawing, does anybody have a resource for such things?

Thanks
John
Eärendil

We have owned five trawlers, two Asian and three North American built. I have never seen an "as-built drawing" for any commercially built pleasure craft. And, with a forty year old boat, some portion of installed stuff has been swapped out.

Good luck on your adventure.

Have you reached out to any of the OA groups such as Facebook? That’s was/is a popular model. We found a build set for our Krogen 42. Good luck on your search.

Have you reached out to any of the OA groups such as Facebook? That’s was/is a popular model. We found a build set for our Krogen 42. Good luck on your search.

Or why not just call OA?

Thanks to all, yes there have been a bunch of changes over the years. We aren't on any social media platforms but this one, I understand the pluses of them but also conflicted by the many minuses. I could easily get what I need from something like a copy of the sales brochure. I'm just looking for a starting point to create a new drawing that I can incorporate the changes, old and new. Maybe OA has something like that, I'll check tomorrow..John

Back
Top Bottom