Boat information website

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Trainerdude

Veteran Member
Can someone recommend a good website for researching different boats? I would like a one stop shop so to speak to see different models and which ones offer specific things. Diesel vs gas for example, draft, ect…

Does such a website exist?

Can someone recommend a good website for researching different boats? I would like a one stop shop so to speak to see different models and which ones offer specific things. Diesel vs gas for example, draft, ect…

Does such a website exist?

Not that I know of, but the Powerboat Guide (Broker's Edition) comes close to what you want. The softcopy version is keyword searchable. Doesn't cost all that much...

-Chris

I second Powerboat guide. The Denison Yacht Sales website echoes many of the Powerboat guide summaries on different makes and models of Trawler-style yachts too.

Thanks for the suggestions. Powerboat guide looks to be exactly what I am looking for. Was hoping for a website that did the same thing, but I will just order the digital copy.

Thanks everyone

Thanks for the suggestions. Powerboat guide looks to be exactly what I am looking for. Was hoping for a website that did the same thing, but I will just order the digital copy.

Thanks everyone

Yes didn't mention it as it had been mentioned. I met these authors at the 92 or 93 Ft Lauderdale Boat Show. I have a number of their issues and enjoy thumbing through them. It is the only place you will find definitive information on what are now classics. I guess that makes me vintage.

Attachments

• 20210911_115327.jpg
    20210911_115327.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom