32+2 Flybridge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jmk2000

Hey y’all. Anyone own a 32+2 fly bridge? I’m dreaming of one for maybe doing the loop someday in. Also thought it might be a nice boat for the wife and I for exploring and possibly for running a charter on? Any opinions let me hear them. Never seen one in person, but the pictures look good for my hopes and dreams.

Someone has one here and was complaining about access to the engine, etc. Unfortunately I don’t remember the thread…

We had an Albin 32+2 back in 2005, nice boat. Cummins 370 with a v-drive. Engine access was tight but doable. Handled seas really well.

I must be missing something -- why did Albin call it 32+2? 32 + 2 = 34 but I see from some sales listings it's 36 feet (loa?).

We put an offer on one. Love those boats. Only problem is they're balsa cored below the water line. Look very carefully for water intrusion. We ended up walking away after finding most of the transom and half of one side totally soaked. An incredible layout for such a small boat though. They really check a lot of boxes.

Agree with the previous posts. Seriously considered buying one years ago but the boat had too many issues. Good luck

They have a very nice layout but the balsa below the waterline would be a deal killer for me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom