Wiper Blade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blue Eagle

Vessel Name
Verdego
Vessel Make
Mainship 400
I have a 2006 Mainship 400 and am trying to find a wiperblade to fit the existing arm. Any suggestions?
EmHWnUBTN2Mr6O5sxPoVOtBB-xipQW4vlE0KNsqeJmK01Z12Hs-XTWViRaD5v_em2o1A=s85

Attachments

• Mainship Wiper Arm.jpg
    Mainship Wiper Arm.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 19
I had the same issue last summer and just replaced the entire arm.

I am in the process of replacing my wiper arms as well, so that I can find suitable wiper blades more easily. IF you do find the wiper blades, buy a quantity of them so you don't have to search in the future.

For those replacing their pantograph arms, I've been very happy with the Roca W12 wiper arms I put on a couple years ago. They've held up well and they use standard automotive J hook wiper blades.

wiper blades

Got mine at West Marine. Only their stainless steel blades will lock into the arm without falling out.

While the standard wiper blades I buy at the auto parts store have all the necessary parts to fit just about any attachment including the photographed one, I became dissatisfied with the loose fit and opted to modify the attachment to a "J" attachment. I removed the end part with the attachment points and welded on a J-type end fitting I bought online. Much improved setup.

i have the same pantogram arms on 2 boats. i've used wire ties to firmly secure wipers to the arm.

I have a 2006 Mainship 400 and am trying to find a wiperblade to fit the existing arm. Any suggestions?
EmHWnUBTN2Mr6O5sxPoVOtBB-xipQW4vlE0KNsqeJmK01Z12Hs-XTWViRaD5v_em2o1A=s85
16"from any auto parts store pin clips in adapter that comes with most blades

Got mine at West Marine. Only their stainless steel blades will lock into the arm without falling out.

This was my experience as well. I tried multiple brands from auto parts stores, none of them really fit very well.

I looked this up this past summer, as my arms need to be replaced. The have black and SS options, but here's what I found to be a direct replacement, hope this helps...

Marinco

69-33037A 17" - 22" Black pantographic arms ~$48
69-34018B 18" Black blades ~$21

Back
Top Bottom