Classic Mainship 34 Trawlers (1982)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nitro23

Vessel Name
Seas The Day
Vessel Make
1982 Mainship 34 Trawler
Is there a separate forum to discuss the older platforms. The new 34' Mainship is nothing like the older vintage models.

Welcome aboard. I don’t think there is a separate forum, just a Mainship forum. I would just put it in the heading whenever you post that it is a classic 34. That way everyone knows which model you are referring to.

Welcome aboard. I don’t think there is a separate forum, just a Mainship forum. I would just put it in the heading whenever you post that it is a classic 34. That way everyone knows which model you are referring to.

Yes, we sometimes confuse the 3,4 or 5 Mainship 34s that were built over the years and mistakenly call them all 34s.

Let's call them 1) the Classic 34 Mk I, II or III built in the late 70s through the 80s, 2) the Pilot 34 which is a downeaster style, 3) the 34T a beamier flybridge trawler built from 2005 to about 2009 and 4) the 34H the hardtop version of the 34T. Some might also include the 395, a renamed 34T with a much different interior layout that was built for the last few years of Mainship's existence.

David

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom