The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cancoon

Hi everyone, this is my third attempt to post. I am not computer literate and am at best a1finger typist, excuse please. I am Gary and my wife is Jan. We have a 48 offshore tung hwa in Stuart fl.

Three is the charm. Lots of Taiwan Trawler (TT's) on the forum.

Welcome Aboard.

pete

I'm 75 and can use 2 fingers. If I'm really moving, I can use a thumb for the space bar.

Welcome Aboard !

Don't worry about the typing about 1/2 the people can't type.

Apparently a picture of our boat is the next obstacle I must hurdle. Wish us luck. Thanks all.

Apparently a picture of our boat is the next obstacle I must hurdle. Wish us luck. Thanks all.

OK, but let's be careful that you don't get files of your last medical test results mixed up with that of you boat!:flowers:

Go to the TF home page. There ia a section on How to use the forum. In that section there is a post on how to post photos. It is fairly easy to do.

Welcome aboard.

You do need to use the "Go Advanced" button if you want to upload images. If shooting images with your phone, experiment to see which way the forum software regards as 'up' for your phone—it's almost impossible to rectify after posting!

If you need anything...right up here in Ft Pierce.

Hi everyone, this is my third attempt to post. I am not computer literate and am at best a1finger typist, excuse please. I am Gary and my wife is Jan. We have a 48 offshore tung hwa in Stuart fl.

Glad to have you aboard. What are you planning to DO with your boat?
We're in port at Riviera Beach City Marina. Wanna get together?

Get together

Hi, we are cdn. and are only able to be in the USA for the winter months. We are at our friends dock presently. Will look you up in 2024. Thanks for reaching out.

Back
Top Bottom