Yachtworld not listing 'pending' status

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Trawler_traveler

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Shiplet
Vessel Make
382 Diesel Duck
I'm sure it is the selling broker not Yachtworld that is failing to update the status of listings with accepted offers. Still, it is really annoying to have to inquire about a listing from the selling broker to find out if a listed boat is actually for sale or already has an accepted offer, or is under contract.

/rant

-Sven

Yes it is the broker. I was on the other end of that. Had a contract on the boat and it was not listed. Broker said he would always take the name of a "backup buyer"......

We looked at a couple of boats on Friday. When we called to schedule the showings one of the brokers said there was an accepted contract on the boat. But since it won’t close until after they launch for survey and sea trial we were welcome to come look at it in case the deal falls through. We did go because we wanted to see that model even if we didn’t get that particular boat. I assume they don’t make it sale pending so people will still come look at it in case the deal falls through.

We looked at a couple of boats on Friday. When we called to schedule the showings one of the brokers said there was an accepted contract on the boat. But since it won’t close until after they launch for survey and sea trial we were welcome to come look at it in case the deal falls through. We did go because we wanted to see that model even if we didn’t get that particular boat. I assume they don’t make it sale pending so people will still come look at it in case the deal falls through.

We did that too. Went to the marina offering the boat, sales guy said there was a deal pending "but it's right over there, go ahead and have a look." He did take our number in case it fell through, apparently it didn't as he never called back.

Back
Top Bottom