• Trawler Forum Classified Posting Guidelines
    • We expect ads placed to be related to the topic of this forum.
    • Ads that are inactive for 180 days or longer may be moved to the Classified Archive and locked. Ads may be relisted if the item is still current. Alternatively, owners may contact a Moderator to reinstate an archived ad.
    • The Classified section is for advertising, members are asked to refrain from posting discussions to a Classified Ad. Please start a discussion thread or PM the owner for discussions.
    • Do not hijack another member's ad by posting unsolicited commentary. Example: if a member has posted an ad offering an anchor for sale, don't add a post to his thread stating that you have an anchor you'd like to get rid of also. Posts deemed as unsolicited commentary may be removed.
    • For your own security, do NOT include your e-mail or phone number in your ad. Instead request that interested parties contact you via PM (private message) to provide owners contact info.
    • Brokers, Dealers, or those with a commercial interest in a sale are prohibited from posting in Classifieds.
    • Only Trawler Forum Commercial Members may post ads in the Commercial section. You must be a designated Commercial Member to start threads in this section of the forum. (Contact a moderator if you have questions about this)
    • Don't post links to commercial sites where you are also offering the boat, such as eBay, Craigslist or Yachtworld, etc. unless it contains a more in-depth description, additional information or pictures.
    • Place only one ad per item (you may repost only when your ad has expired and been removed).
    For Sale ads MUST include:
    • Asking price
    • Clear statement whether you are the owner or non-owner (posting for friend, relative, or acquaintance)
    • Don't forget to select: FOR SALE, WANTED or FREE in the Title block.
    All ads should also include ALL the following:
    • Pertinent maintenance and condition information
    • Exterior picture or pictures
    • Interior picture or pictures (boats)
    For maximum impact & exposure, it is suggested the Ad Title include: Year, Manufacturer, Model, Length, Price, and Location or at the very top of the ad body. When your item has sold or the ad is no longer relevant: Please post a Reply to the ad that the item is SOLD or click "Report Post" on post 1 of the thread to ask a moderator to archive the ad. Ads may be moved or removed by our staff at any time for any reason. All ads must comply with site rules. Thanks for your cooperation.
  • Avoid Scams.

Our classifieds are free and anyone registered here is welcome to post an ad.
    Be aware that there are unscrupulous folks out there. Avoid any interaction that seems odd to you or �feels� wrong. Inquiries from unknown buyers, buyers �agents� and other non-traditional approaches should be treated with extreme caution.

Beware of unsolicited contacts offering to put you in touch with someone else who is buying or selling via e-mail or text.

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number in a classifieds ad.

Hints that you may be dealing with a Scammer:
    • Seller or Buyer approaches you via a direct email or PM and then steers you to an off-site communication method (text or email).
    • No posts or very few forum posts.
    • Recent forum membership
    • Insists on conducting negotiations via email or text rather than PM
    • Requires payment via Bank Transfer, BitCoin/CryptoCurrency, WesternUnion or other unsecured method.
    • Buyer or Seller suggests Paypal "Friends and Family" payment. Paypal is a good way to arrange payment but an invoice for goods and services should be used rather than "Friends and Family". "Friends and Family" avoids fees BUT there is no recourse if the transaction runs aground. Friends and Family is for gifts only. There is no protection for Friends and Family transactions, so never ever use it to buy something.
    • Declines to allow viewing the item before proceeding with the transaction.

Albin 25 with bow thruster

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Butch

For Sale: 1971 Albin 25 in great condition. This is the perfect boat for low-cost trips and all the features needed for some great cruising. Asking $24,500.00 cash due at the time of the sale. Holsclaw 2 axle trailer is also included.
One year ago, I left my home in Davenport Iowa and went south down the Mississippi River to Mobile Alabama. Along the way I traveled with loopers from all parts of the country. While I was on Kentucky Lake, I joined two other boats and we finished the trip together. The trip was 1400 miles and the boat performed as it should with no problems at all. While I was in Mobile, I called a friend, and he brought my car and boat trailer down and we went back home.
Equipment: Yanmar diesel 3YM30G-29 HP (2006) approx. 1300 hrs., Kanzaki KM2P-1 transmission (2016), Side power bow thruster SP40S2i, 20 gal. fuel tank, Racor fuel filter, Furuno radar, Garmin 820xs 8" Chartplotter-Sonar / New Maps BlueChart g3 (2021), Standard Horizon GX1400G Eclipse NMEA (2021), Poly-Planar MRD87i AM/FM Bluetooth/NMEA 2000 /Radio (2021) 12V 120V Refrigerator, Origo two burners stove, Ferce 5 propane BBQ, Sink with 12v Jabsco water pump with 17-gal water tank, Jabsco toilet with black water tank and level indicator, Canvas new (2021) Mosquito screens (2018), 12v starting battery (2021), 12 bow thruster battery (2021), 2- 6v golf cart batteries (2021), Lewmar electric windlass / Danforth type anchor with chain and rode, 12v automatic bilge pump, Whale-manual bilge pump, Starboard swimming platform with Weaver type davits, 4 step ladder, Outboard adjustable bracket, 6 dock lines, 6 fenders, 6 fender holders, Ring buoy.
Holsclaw 2 axle trailer: The two axle Holsclaw trailer is included in the sale. This is the original trailer but has been completely redone with all new springs, axles, tires, rims, electric-hydraulic brakes and lights. It pulled like a dream coming home from Mobile.
Contact Information: Charles Rebman – butch.rebman@gmail.com or txt to 563-210-0800

Pictures

Attachments

• IMG_0931.jpg
    IMG_0931.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 81
Pictures

Attachments

• IMG_1314.jpg
    IMG_1314.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 322
  • IMG_3839.jpg
    IMG_3839.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_3844.jpg
    IMG_3844.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_3850.jpg
    IMG_3850.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_3868.jpg
    IMG_3868.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_3869.jpg
    IMG_3869.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_3870.jpg
    IMG_3870.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_3856.jpg
    IMG_3856.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 48
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 58
  • Yanmar.JPG
    Yanmar.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 60
Hi Butch,

Has the Albin been sold or is it still available?

Thanks,
-Steve

Thanks Butch. Good luck with the sale and let me know if anything falls through.

-Steve

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom