Thanks all for reply and will post status of this passage as we gain information and/or transit on this route. Ah yes... Moriches Bay... whatever your memories, this inlet and bay still has great fresh inflow from the ocean and has the clearest water of any inlet on the south shore of Long island... BTW just had some clams from there this weekend... superb... al in all , in this day... Moriches is still a pristine place ... come on back and check out!
Charlie!! Splashing this Thursday!
- Just wrapping up install of Permateek aft deck.. see "GB32 Teak deck" post
- Completing install of new "Full size" electronic head.
- Engine up and running! Repaired manifold, new elbow, new engine and trans oil coolers, new impeller, removed and blown out heat exchanger, removed and reinstalled valvecover and all components striped and painted GB (when they were doing the "marinization") Gold.
- New 58 Gal Mollher Fuel tank refilled with filtered fuel removed from way funkey (removed) fuel tank.
- Finally time for "normal" launching duties, zincs, bottom paint, bilge pumps, etc... Phew... would love to compare more notes as we share the Lehman 120.. and I am finding out more and more.... all good but "stuff to do"..
be well and enjoy your new home port!!!