44' marine trader

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cecilia

hello: my name is david and im new to the site.
im looking for any info on places to find owners manuals,literature on 44' marine trader labelle 1985 model,with twin volvo pentas

Welcome to TF, and good luck in your search for info.

Hi David. Older boats of this genre rarely came with much more than 3-ring binders full of manuals for installed equipment, virtually nothing on the boat itself. Even where a wiring diagram was included, they are usually woefully out of date due to subsequent changes that went undocumented.

As a bit of background, these boats, while more or less production boats, were not built in factory-like processes. They were usually built to a brokers specification and varied quite a bit. Documenting the build, including variances from original specs, would not have been high on the list of the non-English speaking project manager.

The good news is you have found an excellent source of information in this forum.

Peter

Heck, I have four three ring binders on my 1996 Mainship. I have a tab on the generator, since replaced. A tab on the bilge pumps, since replaced. A tab on the air conditioners, both since replaced. My most valuable resource are the manila folders full of paperwork from the previous owner. In other words, original manuals are interesting if you can find them, but...

Back
Top Bottom