TZtouch3 Now Offers "NavNet Command Center" Capability & Improved Fish Finder Auto Ga

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

syjos

Guru
Commercial Member
Vessel Name
Sandpiper
Vessel Make
Bluewater 40 Pilothouse Trawler
TZtouch3 Now Offers "NavNet Command Center" Capability & Improved Fish Finder Auto Ga

TZtouch3 Now Offers "NavNet Command Center" Capability & Improved Fish Finder Auto Gain

Link here:

https://myemail.constantcontact.com...ility.html?soid=1101311728260&aid=Y7BkcVAqjR8

We're pleased to announce that version 1.08 software is now available for NavNet TZtouch3. MFDs shipped on or after August 26th will include this update, which offers compatibility with new third-party devices, improved Fish Finder Auto Gain, as well as other features and enhancements.

New Features & Enhancements
New "NavNet Command Center" allows the control of third-party devices using an HTML browser on all TZtouch3 MFDs (TZT12F, TZT16F, TZT19F). The following third-party device interfaces are currently compatible with TZtouch3, with more on the way. Note: The TZT2BB with v7.01 software also includes the new "NavNet Command Center" 8-pfunctionality.

New Features and Enhancements:
Improved Fish Finder Auto Gain
Depth information can now be included when registering Catch details
Please click here for more information on integration with third-party devices. We also encourage you to watch our Quick Takes video, covering this subject.

Software files, along with version history and update procedures, can be found under the "software" tab of the individual TZtouch3 MFD product pages.

A pre-programmed Software update kit is also available from Furuno USA for a nominal fee. Part number TZ3-SOF-USB.
Warranty Allowances
This software update is provided at no charge to all NavNet TZtouch3 customers. Furuno USA's standard warranty and travel allowances are NOT applicable to this update. Dealers and Resellers wishing to offer this update as a service to their customers are authorized to charge whatever update fee they deem reasonable for labor and materials

Last edited:
I'm curious. Do owners of Furuno products receive notifications of upgrades like this from Furuno?

I receive the notifications through Furuno Dealer Support.

Do TF members want me to continue posting notifications like this when I receive them from Furuno? Or am I adding unnecessary clutter to the forum?

Last edited:
Thanks for the news! It's not yet posted on the FurunoForum where a lot of Furuno folks hang out. As an owner of a newish (less than 2 years old) TZTouch2 system I hope they will make this avail to us as well. I fear that they have - Apple style - moved on to the next generation leaving us behind, not a good trend for marine electronics which most expect to last a good 4-5 years.

Back
Top Bottom