Help finding a part

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Constellation1

Vessel Name
Constellation
Vessel Make
North Pacific 43
I need an Airmar CP470 junction box, part number 33-969-01 and they seem to be back ordered everywhere. Does anyone happen to have a source that might be able to help me out?

Here's the situation:

My Raymarine ES127 chart plotter was acting up so I sent it in. As I suspected the touch screen is bad. Raymarine offered me a very attractive upgrade path to an Axiom Pro - great, I'm happy. However, I need the Airmar transducer junction box for my transducers to work with the new unit, and of course I have a trip planned ...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Also glad Raymarine stood behind you. They always took care of me when I had a problem. I wanted to go with Axiom Pro on our new boat but it has fairly current Garmin navigation gear on it. But I really wish it was Raymarine…

First, thanks to everyone who did a search and/or commented, I appreciate it. While a Google search produces hits, I called eleven dealers in North America and nobody has ANY inventory. AirMar says late October at the earliest for any stock. There is a dealer in Australia who has a few, but the shipping price is over $100 alone, and of course it will take some time to get here.

However, Raymarine stepped up again! they acknowledged that they cannot find this device even with their network of dealers and reach. So they provided me a refurbished Axiom7 at an incredible price to connect to my network that will utilize my existing Chirp transducer. I'm very impressed with Raymarine tech support / service. BTW - I'm a Garmin guy, my trawler just happened to have Raymarine gear on it. I would happily buy Raymarine equipment now.

Back
Top Bottom