Red Rover

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cargile

Vessel Name
Quasimodo
Vessel Make
Cargile Cutter
I was impressed when I saw this lady. Having a late lunch at Corky Bells in East Palatka Fl on the St. Johns River earlier in the week. Never spoke with the owners so if you are around chime in, please.

Attachments

• Red Rover of Toronto at Corky Bells.jpg
    Red Rover of Toronto at Corky Bells.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 39
Florida? I believe I saw this boat last year near Victoria, and the night before even met the owners and spoke to them at a pub where we were having dinner. Same one? There were a few of these built and one of them sank in Seattle from a muskrat chewing the exhaust hose, later to be rebuilt. I thought it was this one. I apologize if I am wrong.

Florida? I believe I saw this boat last year near Victoria, and the night before even met the owners and spoke to them at a pub where we were having dinner. Same one? There were a few of these built and one of them sank in Seattle from a muskrat chewing the exhaust hose, later to be rebuilt. I thought it was this one. I apologize if I am wrong.

Victoria BC I assume. They are passagemakers if it is them. I just googled NT 42. Didn't realize it was a Nordic Tug. Top drawer boat. I am sorry I did not shout them out at the restaurant. This is bassin country. Rarely is a boat of that caliber seen around here.

If you look closely at the transom the home port is Toronto. Red Rover appears to be looping.

James

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom