Water blasting barnacles below waterline while diving?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks. Still really antecdotal. One guy. One boat. No facts just "believe it with your own eyes!" TV preachers use this a lot - person after person testifies that the day after they purchased annointed water, a windfall of riches befalls them or they cast away their crutches. It's a style of advertising and promition that has worn thin with me. If it's that fantastic, certainly they can fund independent testing from a credible source.

Color me cynical.

Peter

Have you thought about using an ultrasonic anti-fouling system like sonihuall or hullshield? Install once and never have to drive and scrape again.... will likely pay for itself in one season. The USCG uses the technology on most of their smaller vessels.

Have you got this on your boat?
Does anyone on the forum?
There are a few members here that if they said it works for them would create a run on sales of the product. So far a well done advertising has not convinced me.

I believe your thinking about a snorkel, a hooka uses a dive regulator and the exhaust is not re breathed.
Hollywood

You're right! Must be because I'm on hols in the Maldives and quickly losing touch with reality - or is it my age?

Worked woners on my bow thruster when I did it in NC last month. Need to check it once Nicole passes to see how much prop speed is left though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom