Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-19-2012, 01:08 AM   #1
City: Victoria
Country: Canada
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1
monk 36 doors

I am looking to replace the rubber that goes around the window in the doors.
Does anyone know of a supplier

Capuchin36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:43 AM   #2
Tom.B's Avatar
City: Cary, NC
Country: USA
Vessel Name: Skinny Dippin'
Vessel Model: Navigator 4200 Classic
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,756
I used Hi-Tech Glazing in Canada...

Glazing Channel | Hi-Tech Glazing Supplies
2000 Navigator 4200 Classic
(NOT a trawler)
Tom.B is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2006 - 2012