Looking for obsolete Jabsco Utility Pump

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dwgrill

Vessel Name
Shirley Ruth
Vessel Make
Grand Banks Classic
Greetings all. I need to find parts for or replace a Jabsco Utility Hand Pump Model 33965-0000. It's off a 1981 Grand Banks Classic '42.

Any ideas where to look?
Thanks.
David

You are probably better off ditching that antique and buying new.

Greetings all. I need to find parts for or replace a Jabsco Utility Hand Pump Model 33965-0000. It's off a 1981 Grand Banks Classic '42.

Any ideas where to look?
Thanks.
David

Hello,

Not sure if you fixed this, but if not I'd be interested in this if you still have it?

Doesn't have to be working, going on a wall with other seafaring articles.

Cheers,

Nick.

NAPA has an extensive store chain in Alaska so you may find parts up there. Probably through your local NAPA outlets.

It’s probably bronze and these guys above are saying “out w the old and in w the new. Ditch the bronze and embrace the wonderful new plastic world.
My seawater pump on Willy was a bronze unit separate from the engine .. Jabsco. 3V belt driven. Adjusted the belt once.

But if you can’t find parts it’s time to buy new.
What does a Jabsco “hand pump” look like? A dinghy reciprocating pump w a “U” shaped handle on one end? Foot valve type?

NAPA has an extensive store chain in Alaska so you may find parts up there. Probably through your local NAPA outlets.

It’s probably bronze and these guys above are saying “out w the old and in w the new. Ditch the bronze and embrace the wonderful new plastic world.
My seawater pump on Willy was a bronze unit separate from the engine .. Jabsco. 3V belt driven. Adjusted the belt once.

But if you can’t find parts it’s time to buy new.
What does a Jabsco “hand pump” look like? A dinghy reciprocating pump w a “U” shaped handle on one end? Foot valve type?

Go to reply #3... click the link...

Thanks HTurner,
Yes I’ve seen-um before.
In this case the modern plastic pumps are great. I’ve still got one (long) around here somewhere. Usta be standard equipment on skiffs in the PNW.

Go to reply #3... click the link...

Sorry to revive this oldie thread but I need this pump as well. Does anyone know if the Jabsco Model shown in the link, Model 33745 is a direct replacement for the original Model 33965?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom