Cheer Men PT41 potential acquisition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here’s the 6BT 210
I removed the big V8 Perkins. Had to tear it down to the bare block to get it thru the back door. The Cummins went thru the back door complete with a 1/2” clearance on both sides. IMG_1062.jpg
Boat performs perfectly thanks to the engine and gear package that Tony Athens recommend. Even got a thumbs up from my youngest grandson.IMG_1345.jpg

I also removed all the old electronics and engine instruments. Filled all the blank cutouts, painted the console and then installed the new engine instrument panel and new electronics.IMG_1279.jpg

You are a man after my own heart... Looks wonderful, nicely done.

Amazing results! You are a dedicated man! You really killed it with your upgrades! Assuming this fools errand works out, I intend to correct some deferred maintenance, personalize a few things, remove antique junk electronics, likely change canvas to Navy. I think based on my mission, I may have a bridge canvas made instead of a full enclosure. Luckily the interior is near perfect. Zero stains from any window leakage. I attribute that to the large bridge cover over the side decks. I would like to find a synchronized pantograph windshield wiper set up though. There is no end of places to blow dough on old boats!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom