Captain Wanted FL-NJ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Judy at JWY

I have a client, knowledgable owner, with a 49' Elling who is looking to take his boat from Marco Island to Liberty Landing. He's looking to make a few 1-3 day stops along the way rather than a straight beeline.

Any captains or appropriate mariners here that might be interested in making the trip? If so, please send PM with rates?

Thanks!

I’ve used Captain Bob Shircliff. 502-939-9045. Excellent captain and very knowledgeable

Maybe you can get Gus of Youtube Channel 'in too deep'. He is an incredible young man, has made the passage multiple times and is very knowledgeable plus can repair basically anything. I know he is in the Miami area at the moment with his own boat, he might be interested.

The problem may be that you want to make stops, most delivery captains want to run right through.

Maybe you can get Gus of Youtube Channel 'in too deep'. He is an incredible young man, has made the passage multiple times and is very knowledgeable plus can repair basically anything. I know he is in the Miami area at the moment with his own boat, he might be interested.

Hit that kid up he has the spirit! My old man watches him seems like a good guy.

Captain Jim Frens here, 100 Ton Master. Familiar with the route. Call / text me at 603 three two one 4931. Reasonable rate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom