Trawler Forum

Trawler Forum (https://www.trawlerforum.com/forums/)
-   General Classifieds (no boats) (https://www.trawlerforum.com/forums/s68/)
-   -   For Sale: Onan Parts for MDJF and MDJE (https://www.trawlerforum.com/forums/s68/onan-parts-mdjf-mdje-21085.html)

rjwilliams11741 07-09-2015 01:59 PM

Onan Parts for MDJF and MDJE
 
We recently replaced our old 15K Onan. We had some spares and we also pulled a number of useable parts, some of which are now extremely hard, or impossible, to get. These parts are from a MDJF marine diesel generator. Except for the Sea Water pump they are interchangeable with the 7.5K MDJE.

2 Onan Fresh Water Pumps (Onan Part #132-0110) - 1 new/with pulley - $225.00, 1 used (working) - $100.00.

3 Onan (Prestolite) Start/Stop Solenoid (Onan Part #307-0528) 1 new in original box - $200.00, 2 used - $75.00.


1 Onan Regulator Circuit Board (Onan Part #300-1540) used - $50.00 (This board was working when we pulled it off - If you buy it and it doesn't work I will refund your $$)


1 Onan Start Solenoid Relay (Onan Part #037-0845) - new, - $15.00.

1 Onan Sea Water Pump (Onan Part #132-0147 - Jabsco 18400-0050) Used/Rebuildable - $200.00. For MDJF only. Both major and minor rebuild kits are available from any Jabsco supplier.

1 Onan Fuel Lift Pump (Onan Part #149-1038) used - $50.00

If you need a photo of any item contact me and I can send one to you.

Pearson4 07-21-2015 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjwilliams11741 (Post 347503)
We recently replaced our old 15K Onan. We had some spares and we also pulled a number of useable parts, some of which are now extremely hard, or impossible, to get. These parts are from a MDJF marine diesel generator. Except for the Sea Water pump they are interchangeable with the 7.5K MDJE.

2 Onan Fresh Water Pumps (Onan Part #132-0110) - 1 new/with pulley - $225.00, 1 used (working) - $100.00.

3 Onan (Prestolite) Start/Stop Solenoid (Onan Part #307-0528) 1 new in original box - $200.00, 2 used - $75.00.


1 Onan Regulator Circuit Board (Onan Part #300-1540) used - $50.00 (This board was working when we pulled it off - If you buy it and it doesn't work I will refund your $$)


1 Onan Start Solenoid Relay (Onan Part #037-0845) - new, - $15.00.

1 Onan Sea Water Pump (Onan Part #132-0147 - Jabsco 18400-0050) Used/Rebuildable - $200.00. For MDJF only. Both major and minor rebuild kits are available from any Jabsco supplier.

1 Onan Fuel Lift Pump (Onan Part #149-1038) used - $50.00

If you need a photo of any item contact me and I can send one to you.

Interested in the lift pump. Are you located in Mex? What would the shipping cost? And how long do you think it would take to get it in Newport, RI?

rjwilliams11741 07-22-2015 08:59 AM

We are back home in Nevada for the summer but currently traveling. The lift pump is at our house. Will be back on July 30. I'll contact you then with an estimated shipping price - suspect it can be mailed for under $12 and would probably take 3-5 days. By the way I said rebuildable pump but it was working fine when it was removed.

Pearson4 07-22-2015 09:31 AM

Thanks. Will wait till then. I have the rebuild kit, so no problem there. I can always send you a UPS label to print out, if that makes it easier for you.

Safe Travels.

Best,
Pearson

Dixie Life 07-11-2016 09:29 AM

I know you posted this a year ago, but do you still have the shutoff solenoid; 307-0528?

rjwilliams11741 07-11-2016 12:25 PM

Onan Stop Solenoid
 
Yes, I still have the Solenoids. One is new in it's original box (box is somewhat shopworn as it was stored in our cruising spare locker) and two are used but working. I'm asking $200.00 for the new unit and $75.00 each for the used units.

Regards,

Richard

Dixie Life 07-16-2016 10:52 AM

RJ, I'd like to buy one of the used units. The best I remember is there are two wire connections on the top. I can't recall which is hot and ground. Do you know and can you mark it for me. My solenoid is missing. Also, how would you like payment; paypal O.K.?

Thanks

jwnall 07-16-2016 10:57 AM

Um, you guys may want to take this offline (private messages). Posting payment information and the like on an open forum is probably not all that great an idea. Just saying . . . :)

rjwilliams11741 07-16-2016 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwnall (Post 461094)
Um, you guys may want to take this offline (private messages). Posting payment information and the like on an open forum is probably not all that great an idea. Just saying . . . :)

Not sure what the protocol is here as these are communications based on a for sale posting in the forums' classified section. I assumed one would stay within the forum.

jwnall 07-16-2016 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjwilliams11741 (Post 461159)
Not sure what the protocol is here as these are communications based on a for sale posting in the forums' classified section. I assumed one would stay within the forum.

Not really a protocol involved, and you are welcome to stay within the forum if you wish. Personally I would do it with PM's, but your choice completely.

rjwilliams11741 07-16-2016 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dixie Life (Post 461093)
RJ, I'd like to buy one of the used units. The best I remember is there are two wire connections on the top. I can't recall which is hot and ground. Do you know and can you mark it for me. My solenoid is missing. Also, how would you like payment; paypal O.K.?

Thanks

We're out on our boat until Tuesday. Would you contact me off Forum at RNRWILLIAMS41@gmail.com. I believe the polarity marks are on the solenoid

BruceK 07-16-2016 07:12 PM

rjw, to avoid getting spammed, invite contact by PM, then provide email contacts.

Bobt2000 07-17-2016 02:04 PM

Hi,
I sent an email about the water pumps...132-0110.

Bob

Dixie Life 07-17-2016 02:16 PM

RJ, I'll contact you next week.

smokie09 03-20-2018 01:28 PM

300 1540 Con trol board
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rjwilliams11741 (Post 347503)
We recently replaced our old 15K Onan. We had some spares and we also pulled a number of useable parts, some of which are now extremely hard, or impossible, to get. These parts are from a MDJF marine diesel generator. Except for the Sea Water pump they are interchangeable with the 7.5K MDJE.

2 Onan Fresh Water Pumps (Onan Part #132-0110) - 1 new/with pulley - $225.00, 1 used (working) - $100.00.

3 Onan (Prestolite) Start/Stop Solenoid (Onan Part #307-0528) 1 new in original box - $200.00, 2 used - $75.00.


1 Onan Regulator Circuit Board (Onan Part #300-1540) used - $50.00 (This board was working when we pulled it off - If you buy it and it doesn't work I will refund your $$)


1 Onan Start Solenoid Relay (Onan Part #037-0845) - new, - $15.00.

1 Onan Sea Water Pump (Onan Part #132-0147 - Jabsco 18400-0050) Used/Rebuildable - $200.00. For MDJF only. Both major and minor rebuild kits are available from any Jabsco supplier.

1 Onan Fuel Lift Pump (Onan Part #149-1038) used - $50.00

If you need a photo of any item contact me and I can send one to you.

HI I am interested in the 300 1540 do you still have it

smokie09 03-21-2018 07:12 PM

300 1540 Con trol board
 
HI I am interested in the 300 1540 control board do you still have it


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2006 - 2012