Trouble finding coupler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

larman

Vessel Name
Livin The Dream
Vessel Make
Sea Ray
I would like to connect two Raritan sani/flex hoses but I cannot find the correct coupler to attach the hoses. I would assume their must be some sort of rigid coupler to connect them using hose clamps? Home depot and Lowes have been zero help. Trying plumbing supply tomorrow. If anyone knows where I can pick them up please let me know?

When I replaced my sanitation system with 1.5"Saniflex hose I used the barbed fittings that were supplied by Todd for the tank and another barbed fitting that came attached to the new head. Aside from being made for a sanitation fitting they just seemed to be plastic fittings. Also Tractor Supply has RV/Marine fittings.

Thanks for the replies was hoping to get it locally. I guess I will just order from Amazon.

Try marinesan.com. Search through their site for PVC/fittings. The have ready made fittings for various bends or you can buy two “1 1/2 custom hose adapters” and make your own with an 1 1/2 standard hardware store coupler and PVC glue to join the two hose adapters together.

If you heat up the end of the hose it makes the process much easier! I just use a heat gun and just keep it moving to not overheat. Just enough to get it a little pliable.

Back
Top Bottom