Looking For Two If By Sea

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LBethune

Vessel Name
KNOT WASTED
Vessel Make
1979 Mainship Mark I
Does anybody know where the boat is that use to be at dog river (maybe 9 years ago) in mobile Alabama named two if by sea. It was an aft cabin boat black hull 37 ft long twin Commins engines Kitchen up. forgot the name brand. My Friend Tom Walton Who Passed with cancer owned it. I would like to a purchase it.
I am sure the name of the boat has changed now.

That's a tough one, nine years ago.

There is a very slim chance that you could ask the marina if they have any boats that have been there for nine years, explaining your story, and they might point out a long-timer to you. You could then ask the long-timer. They might have a lead for you.

Good luck,
Mrs. Trombley

Found more Info from my 2014 print out when it was being sold before. It was a Kha Shing 1988 36 ft. Dark Red and Black Hull. Seven At Sea was the last name I seen on it, Had twin Cummins 6BT-5.9 engines. YW# 8464-2338486
Still Looking LB

Found more Info from my 2014 print out when it was being sold before. It was a Kha Shing 1988 36 ft. Dark Red and Black Hull. Seven At Sea was the last name I seen on it, Had twin Cummins 6BT-5.9 engines. YW# 8464-2338486
Still Looking LB
I searched the USCG registration database for Two If By Sea and found one in the archives with the following stats:

Service: Recreational
Length: 36.50 ft
Breadth: 14.10 ft
Depth: 3.30 ft

I then searched for the Hull ID number (which I am not going to print in this public location) and the current name of the boat is:

Vessel Name: MADE IN THE SHADE

Certificate of documentation was renewed in May of 2021 and expires May of 2022, so it is likely still an active boat.

I clicked on the Contact Info link but it returned no data found. Not great, but it's something. I think there might be services where you can pay to get that contact info, but I'm not sure. There's no guarantee that this is even the boat, but it might be.

Good luck.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom